Could this be...

I woke up hearing children playing around me.

I hear a groan next to me.

"Why is it so noisy..." I said.

"Hey you two, it's time to wake up." a kid said. Trying to wake us up.

"Five more minutes..." Christina said, grumbling.

"Haa..." The kid sighed. "But she said she has candy waiting for us... Oh well. I guess I can eat your share!" The kid said laughing.

'Wait a minute. I live alone. And Chrischris is next to me.' I stiffened and slowly opened my eyes.

My eyes widened.

'Christina, we're not in America anymore.' I thought. And it seems like Christina thought the same.

And the person that was trying to wake us up was none other than Mikaela Hyakuuya.

Christina just sat there in a blushing mess.

'Well that's to be expected.' I thought.

"What's the matter with you two. Will you two stop being lazy and help with the kids." Yuichiro Hyakuuya said playing with the children at THE Hyakuuya Orphanage.

You know, the one that experimented on the Seraph of the End, which caused the end of the world to begin with, until the Imperial Demon Army/Moon Demon Company took over.

Mika saw me paling.

"Y/N-chan, are you okay. If you're feeling sick we should tell the procter." He said about to get help.

"No. I'm fine Mika-san." I said. "Maybe, you should check chrischris, she looks like she has a fever!" I winked at her to tell her 'this is your chance!".

Christina was a blushing mess and was as red as a tomato by now.

"I-uh no-I-I'm-uh-you don't umm!" She was really shy around her crushes

I looked at her and thought, 'So cute~!'.

Mika put his head against hers.

"I don't think you have a fever. You should be fine! I'm glad my family isn't sick... Anyways let's get to work!"

From then on we became a part of the family at the Hyakuuya Orphanage.

All of it was fun. We had a family now. I couldn't be anymore happy.

But sadly that happiness would soon end.

The days were closing in.

The day the world ended.