Chapter 55

Hey guys! I had an idea for Allyson's character...maybe the girl who plays Mia from If I Stay? I just watched the movie for the first time and really liked her haha. Her name is Chloe Grace Moretz! Thoughts on her as Allyson?

Here as the songs for the chapter...they will reveal a lot of what goes down...

Don't - Ed Sheeran

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Night Changes - One Direction

Good Girls - 5 Seconds of Summer

---

Niall's POV

"Grab your luggage and let's get out of here before someone spots you," Mark mutters under his breath as we stand in front of the conveyor belt in baggage claim.

"That same goes for you, curly," Mark nudges my band mate, who fakes a gasp. I laugh, but am quickly given a silent scold for drawing attention to myself.

Even though it's three in the morning, and absolutely no one is at this airport besides business men who don't have a clue who we are, I am still strictly prohibited in making a scene. I don't want too anyways, but if I wanna laugh, I'm gonna laugh.

"Does she know you are coming yet?" Harry asks, as we watch intently to see our suitcases come out of the dark hole.

"No, I wanna surprise her. I tried calling her before we took off, just to make sure she's home, but she never picked up."

I was a little worried at first, but when we landed I quickly turned my phone off of airplane mode to find out she was just busy when I tried reaching her, and that she was going to sleep and would call me in the morning. 

Little does she know I will be waiting for her just when she should be waking up.

I haven't seen her in weeks. Actually, five weeks four days, but who's counting?

I decided to come today, and stay for the week because in two days is this American holiday, and I wanna celebrate with her. We-the band, all decided to take this week off to spend time with our girlfriends, and since Harry is currently single, he decided to tag along with me too.

Once I spot my suitcase and Harry's following, we both grab them and make our way towards the exit of the airport.

"So how long is it gonna take to get to her apartment?" I ask Mark, the man who knows more about my schedule than I do. Sometimes I think he knows more about what's going on in my life currently than myself. It's probably the case. I can be quite oblivious to a lot of scenarios, just to add on.

"Niall, she lives in Boston. We just landed in Boston. It will take twenty minutes tops to drive there, we don't have to drive to another city. But do you really wanna show up at her door at this early hour?" 

"Calm down the sass, Mark," 

"How about we get some breakfast first," he offers, and I look over to Harry to see him fully invested in his cell phone, not paying attention to his surroundings. I kinda hope he walks into a pole or some sort of object. Just to get a laugh.

"Yeah, and I wanna pick Allyson up some flowers and coffee. She likes flowers and coffee," I tell my security guard, but also a good friend of mine.

"Well someone's whipped," he teases me, but I only blush. 

Harry puts his phone in his back pocket, before he can walk into anything. And then we make our way outside to find our chauffeur that Mark had already booked to drive us around this morning until I pick up a rental car.