Chapter 94

// Okay, I have decided what I am going to have after this story ends. I have a plot all planned, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, who it's about, what POV or anything until this ends (;

Follow me if you aren't already and make sure to be notified when I update the first chapter of it! Still deciding on a title, but I have it mapped out (mostly). I'll finish my letter after the chapter! Please enjoy!

Also just for any confusion, later in the chapter I'm going to have some sections in italics, which means Allyson is recalling old memories, just for any confusion! Try not to get too emotional like I am x //

Songs of Inspiration:

Gold Rush - Ed Sheeran

Latch (Acoustic) - Sam Smith

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran (I'M SORRY I ALWAYS PUT THIS SONG BUT I JUST ADORE IT)

I'm A Mess - Ed Sheeran

Allyson's POV

I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until the sweet Irish accent I could never, ever mistake rings in my ears; bringing me to my senses.

I smile instantly, and force myself up and follow his voice.

Jordan and Niall are talking intently, but stop just as I approach them.

"Hello," I greet the two, wrapping my arms around Niall from behind as he greets me too.

Jordan gives me a cold smile, and I sense a glimmer of hurt in his gold eyes before he walks away without a word.

"Everything okay?" I ask Niall, looking up at him due to his height advantage.

"Peachy," he smiles at me, but I don't buy it.

"You sound like Harry," I tell him.

"I guess that's what happens when you spend so much time with the guy. His weird words rub off of you. It's okay, I love him,"

"Should I be jealous?" I tease him.

"Oh definitely, did I mention I'm cheating on him with you?" he jokes, and I give him a sarcastic laugh.

Even though it is nothing but a foolish joke, the though of Niall ever cheating on me would truly shatter everything I have left. I have to erase the mere thoughts and imaginative ideas from my mind before the shards pierce through my tarnished heart.

"So are you ready for tonight?" he asks, as I step on his feet and tangle our heads together. He lifts both of his feet up, raising me in the process. We keep this back and forth motion going, as I move up and down, closer and further away from his face.

"Tonight?" I rack my brain of any indication of plans tonight. Also, since it's already getting rather late and I am not nearly ready for whatever plans may exist. Thankfully, I decided to shower earlier so that's checked off the list.

"It's Valentines Day," he knits his eyebrows together, as if he's confused why he is aware of that, and I'm not.

"Are you serious?" I try to add up the days, from the date I arrived.

I can't decide if this is a good thing or not, since we aren't technically back together yet. Maybe because of tonight, will be. But I can only hope.

I have always been single on Valentines Day, which is just spectacular since that means my birthday is tomorrow, too. What a lovely way to be reminded that I am single on my birthday, to have Valentines Day the previous day.

"I guess I didn't realize," I admit.

"Well that means this will be quite the surprise," he smiles deviously.