Chapter 91

// Snow day!! YAYAYYA! Except tomorrow if we have school, I have my last math exam D: 

Please don't forget to vote, because the more votes, the more this story gets recognized (:

Also, please remember that this story is coming to an end. 

Before you start yelling at me, please remember that all good things must come to an end at some point.

I'm still deciding on a sequel, a spin-off, or just a total different story. But it will be announced soon after I finish this because I just love to write so much, I can't stop haha.

To reminisce the good times, comment HERE your favorite moment or moments of this story! 

I could never decide! Probably the hospital scene for me... ;) //

Songs of Inspiration:

Take it Back - Ed Sheeran (FAVV)

Starships - Nicki Minaj

I Lived - One Republic (this is very accurate to this chapter :P )

Allyson's POV

I stare at myself through the large mirror in the bathroom as I continue to brush my hair. It's very tangled, so I find myself fighting against it rather than with it.

Morgan walks in already dressed in her black bikini and an also black transparent, sheer cover up over it. Her hair is already piled on top of her hair, as she takes out her toothbrush and toothpaste.

I quickly give up and throw my hair up into a pony tail, leaving it drop between my shoulders. 

I do the same as Morgan and start to brush my teeth.

The both of us are silent, and I can't help but keep a cocky smirk plastered on my face as I recall the events that occurred in this very bathroom.

Morgan looks at me through the glass of the mirror, and rolls her eyes when she notices my grin.

We both dip our heads to spit in our own sinks, and then rinse our mouths with water. 

"Morg, stop ignoring me," I tell her as we both wipe away any remnants of toothpaste.

"I'm not ignoring you," she argues, which is a failed attempt because it's obvious she is.

"Did you guys do it?" I ask her out of curiosity, and she catches my hint.

"Yeah...but it was different," she admits, and I let a giggle escape my mouth as she swats a towel at me.

"Stop! I'm serious!" she defends herself as I gather myself together.

"He was the first guy who actually cared about me during it, and not just himself like every other jerk. He was so...gentle, and he made sure not to hurt me and he-"

I cut her off with a fake gagging noise which she responds by rolling her eyes yet again, this time with a scoff too.

"I don't need details, I get it though. Kinda," I giggle. "But seriously, I'm happy. He's a good guy. And hey, now you can say you did the dirty with Harry Styles," I open my mouth for a childish grin and shake my head and wave my hands a bit that she tries to over look, but can't help by giggle a bit too.

The giggling dies down and I wrap my arms around her, in a tight embrace that was much needed.

"Thank you," I tell her softly.