Chapter 80

Songs of Inspiration:

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (anyone going to see them on their upcoming tour? I'm gonna try and get last minute tickets (: )

Oh Cecilia - the Vamps

DNA - Little Mix (yay Perrie! Happy Birthday Shoutout to Zayn if I don't get around updating tomorrow! I love you!!! <3 )

Loved You First - One Direction

Chloe (You're The One I Want) - Emblem3

Niall's POV

I wake up softly, to muted sounds from the ringing in my ears of my slow awaken. My back aches from the uncomfort of the couch I have been sleeping on for the past few weeks, but I choose to ignore it and only focus on the fact that I was awarded the opportunity of talking to Allyson before I fell asleep. Even though it was at around three in the morning, and it doesn't feel like I slept for very long, I will take what I can get. And what I got was just perfect.

I turn my body with a few twinging pains through the process and refocus my eyes to see Harry cleaning up my mess of chip bags and empty cups around the living room.

"Oh sorry about that, you don't have to clean. I'll get up in a second," I tell him, my voice still groggy.

"It's okay. You get your rest. I could hear you talking on the phone pretty late, so you must be tired," Harry responds, but I ignore it and force myself to sit up straight and stretch before tidying up too.

"How is she?"

He doesn't even have to specify her name, and a smile automatically smears onto my face, brightening my eyes.

"Great...she's just great," I don't even try to hide the affection plastered on my face just talking about her as I pile up trash in my hands to throw away.

"I was thinking about flying out to LA sometime this week. You can come along or feel free to stay here, I can give you my key," Harry says.

I consider the option, because California is that much closer to being near Allyson. And, it's a much easier time difference to deal with.

I would just fly out to Boston instead, but I vowed to give her space that she asked for. I'm not going to overwhelm her again. I just need to give her time so she will realize she should come back to me. That she has to, she just has to.

I need her to.

"LA sounds fun," I tell him as we walk out of the living room towards the kitchen to dispose of the trash and dirty dishes.

"But if you're gonna come to LA with me, you're staying in a guest room and not on the couch. I don't care what kind of excuses you make," he says, his voice slightly stern.

I told him I didn't want to stay in one of his guest rooms here because I didn't know how long I was going to stay, and if I settled in a room then I would never leave.

"Fine," I give in, and see a smirk on his face as he fills the dishwasher.

I start handing him the plates from the sink, and he puts them into the machine. It's a pretty good process, we make a team. If this whole band thing doesn't work out some day, we could totally get a cleaning business.

"You never told me how that date went," Harry looks up at me as I hand him a snowman mug. I remember it from when Liam gave it to him one Christmas.

"She was...alright," I tell him, not wanting to admit how boring she was since he set me up with her.

I went to school with her, but she never liked me growing up. She was one of those popular girls and I was just....Niall.

But now she's doing modeling jobs and Harry met her and she told him that we were childhood friends, so he took the opportunity to meet.

I gave it a shot, just for the hell of it. I needed a distraction from Allyson.

But it was a dead attempt.

"Anything like Allyson?"

"Nothing like Allyson," I sigh.

Nobody can even beging to compare to Allyson.

"That's a shame. Models are pretty bland for the most part anyways," he adds just to make me feel better.

"Ironic since you're always rumored to be datin' one," I laugh at my own comment, and Harry scoffs at it.

"I said for the most part,"

"Yeah, okay," I add sarcastically.

"So when are you thinking about going to LA?" I ask, mentally planning out my scheduele.

"Well, I was thinking about later today," he says, and I raise my eyebrows as I hand him another plate.

"I guess I'm cool with that," I say, a bit uneasily at the last minute thought into this trip.

"Good, cause I already bought our tickets," he smirks and I can't help but laugh.

Typical Harry.

He closes the dishwasher and presses some buttons before we walk away, both to pack some stuff up. I don't have much to bring that is with me at the moment since I have been basically re wearing the same apparel. Worst case I borrow some of Harry's clothes or go on a shopping spree in California.

I've secrely always wanted to walk around Beverly Hills and just buy a ton of random shit, but I don't want people to think I'm all girly.

"When was the last time just us two went somewhere?" Harry asks.

"I don't think we ever have, have we?"

"I don't think we have. This will be...different,"

His expression is almost happy that I am coming with him. He always travels by himself places. Actually, he's alone a lot of times, and I can't imagine that.

He has so much more attention than the rest of the band, I pity him. He has a lot of unncessary pressure that he out of everyone in the world, doesn't deserve.

A few hours later, I have my few belongings packed in one of Harry's bags, who is also all ready and we set off to leave to the airport.

It doesn't take too long, and Harry tells me all about his potential plans in California and the people he has schedueled to meet. It's rather overwhelming, all of his meetings with people. Some of them seem very forced, despite how he explains them as just friendly hang outs.

Once at the airport, security is very strong with us, and we quickly get checked through and board our flight without any mobbing. Whether or not we were noticed by paparazzi, is most likely inevitable that we were. But there's not much you can do about that. We ultimately chose this life style, there's no going back from here.

The flight is long, and since our departure was around three o'clock, we have quite a while in the air.

"I tweeted out about New York earlier," Harry smirks, but I don't really get his point.

"Cool man, cool," I nod my head, watching the muted movie. It's a cartoon that Harry chose with a bunch of colorful birds.

"So hopefully people will assume that I'm going there so when we land in LA we won't be mobbed," he says with an achieved look on his face.

It makes me sad that he has to deal with this more than the rest of us lads. That he has to think of these things.

**Sorry this is such a short update but I will try to update again later! I'm going iceskating so I have to go get ready but I'll try to write the next chapter later tonight! **