Chapter 70

DOUBLE UPDATE I BET I SURPRISED YOU GUYS BY THIS HAHA NO ONE SAW IT COMING!!!!!!

And don't forget to answer the contest! #myfavlittlethingsmoment to get a character dedicated to you with your name! If you forget (or didn't see the post I removed) just wait for the end of the chapter and I will explain it again!

Songs of Inspiration:

Be Like You - Ed Sheeran

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

Make it to Me - Sam Smith

I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith

Soldier - Gavin DeGraw

Niall's POV

I decide to give Allyson and my mother some space as they have some girl talk upstairs and head up to my room where I bring my girlfriend's suitcase too.

My girlfriend.

I love the way that sounds, even from the voice inside my head.

I hope she doesn't mind that we will both be sleeping in my bedroom. I had a queen sized bed shipped here the moment I found out she would definitely be coming to Ireland for Christmas, because I didn't think both of us sleeping in my old twin sized one would end up in the best way. Well, I wouldn't completely mind it because that would only mean her being closer to me, but I don't want to push her into doing something she's uncomfortable with doing. I can't lose this girl.

"Knock knock," I hear Greg's voice say, something he would always do instead of actually knocking like a humane being does.

"I thought you would've been gone by now," I say while fixing up the bed and any trash around my room. I want to impress Allyson with the cleanliness of my room, even though she already knows what a mess I make out of everything.

"You think I wouldn't stay home the one night my little brother is in town for?" he smirks.

"I don't know, you have a family of your own now. Why would you wanna leave them?"

I keep rearranging the pillows on the bed, indecisive on how they should look. How are pillows even supposed to be laid out? They're pillows for fucks sake.

"This is my family. They are my family too, but Jesus Niall do you want me to stay or leave and go to my house now," he laughs and I laugh too.

"No, it's fine, just curious."

"Dude, the pillows are fine. She's not gonna care which pillow goes where," Greg teases me, walking closer to where I am by the bed.

"I also got her a One Direction pillow, but do you think that's too much?" I ask, and Greg bellows in laughter.

"You are so whipped," he chuckles.

"Am not!" I defend myself. "Fine, maybe a little," I sigh.

Greg takes my shoulders in his hands and shakes me around a bit.

"Loosen up, she likes you and that's pretty damn obvious. Stop getting worked up over nothing," he advises me, which surprisingly calms my nerves a bit.

Why the hell is he so much better with girls than me? I guess that explains why he's married and I just entered an actual relationship for the first time in years.

The sound of my phone ring goes off and Greg teases me when it's a song from my album that plays.

I take it off of my dresser and answer it just as Greg leaves my bedroom.

"Yello," I answer.

"Sup man," Harry replies.

"How are you?" I laugh. I don't really know why because he didn't say anything very funny, but I always find myself laughing.