Chapter 56

/// Hey guys! Before I start I wanna ask you guys a few questions so please comment (;

This will not influence the results of this story, I'm just simply curious.

Do you guys like

Nallyson (Niall and Allyson)

better, or

Allydan? (Allyson and Jordan)

and...

Do you picture Allyson as a blonde or brunette? I have stated she's a brunette but I'm just curious (:

Do you guys like Morgan's character?

And Final question...

Do you want Harry to remain single?

Okay now enjoy the chapter! I won't put any songs for this chapter because I already have a ton of questions! x ///

Allyson's POV

My hand trails up to my forehead, and I lean over the railing of my stairs outside of my apartment for stability. I can't grasp what just happened.

"So was that your boy toy?" Jordan nudges me with his elbow.

"Shut the fuck up," I snap, intentionally shoving into him as I walk through my door to grab a pair of shoes.

"Where are you going?" he asks, hovering over me.

"To go find my boyfriend and explain everything to him," I answer while slipping on some slippers, the first footwear I spot.

"What do you have to explain?"

"Are you serious? He just showed up to find the girl he thought he could trust by leaving hundreds of miles away from him in her own apartment with a man who is half naked! Wearing my robe!" I exclaim, grabbing my car keys off of the dresser by the stairs.

"Well, if he actually trusted you he wouldn't jump to conclusions," he counter argues and this time when I speak to him, I turn so I can fully face him, head to head.

"That's the problem. He trusted me so much, and because of that, he was hurt. That's what trust does, messes with naive people into thinking it's this great thing to just give everyone when in reality it just tears people apart most of the time. I should know by now, after trusting you anywhere near my brother,"

His shoulders slump and his lips part slightly, and the moment the words slip from my mouth I want to stuff them right back in.

"I'm sorry Jordan, you know I didn't mean that because I understand what happened n-"

"You know what? Forget it. I never should've stayed here anyways," he starts to take off my robe but I put my hands on his chest.

"Keep that in! Jesus, you're not wearing clothes under there," I say, and then giggle to myself, and I see a quick smirk play on his face before he wipes it away, literally.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just...I'm flustered," I apologize.

"Flustered?" this time he doesn't hide his smile.

"Yes, flustered. So excuse me but I'm going to go find my boyfriend before he thinks I'm some cheating scum bag," I say, heading out the door.

"With what car? I thought you busted yours,"

"I'm taking Morgan's. She's gone, but she carpools for work," I reply.

"Well have fun, I'll be here eating your food. And put on a bra, or at least a jacket or something. Your boobs are extremely visible," he waves to me before limping towards the kitchen. My heart drops, feeling terribly sorry for his disability, and shaking off his last comment. But I do grab my black fleece jacket before heading out.