Chapter 72

*Just a reminder that I will use each name at some point, but there is no guarentee when (: *

Songs of Inspiration:

Don't  - Ed Sheeran

Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

Breakeven - The Script

Allyon's POV

I enter the once seemingly cozy home and leave the door open, that slim of a chance that he will come in after me.

"Are you okay honey?" Maura asks me as I violently nod yes and run up the stairs.

I don't know what to do. I have no one, absolutely no one. Niall was my one, and now I don't even have him.

I want to call Morgan, or even Jordan because they would help me through this, but they are hundreds if not thousands of miles away and I don't know what time it is there. I wouldn't want to disturb them at an early hour or in the middle of their Christmas Day. I don't want to ruin their holiday like mine was.

I shove everything in my suitcase, and run into the bathroom to get my belongings from there.

I want Niall to come up the stairs and convince me to stay, that he does love me and maybe this was all some sort of sick joke.

But the time comes when I am all packed up and he is still no where to be seen.

I grba my suitcase and head downstairs, unaware of what I am supposed to say to the woman who lit up at the thought of her son having me for the holiday. Or the little version of my Niall who was just so adorable. 

When I head downstairs, Greg is waiting by the door with his jacket and shoes on. I turn to look at the dining room to find Niall sitting with his back towards my direction. 

Maura comes shuffling in, and throws her arms around me.

"It's been a pleasure to have you stay here," she smiles, her eyes wet.

"Thank you for your hospitality," I weakly hug her back. 

I turn to Greg who nods at me.

"I'll be taking you to the airport."

My world has already crashed around me, but it seems to sink even deeper at this, if that's remotely possible. Niall must have told him, must have told them all that I wanted to leave. I can't believe he's just going to let me walk out after all of this. 

Greg opens the door and I tell him I will meet him out in a second, so he just leaves the door at an open stance letting the cool air waft in.

I contemplate leaving my necklace, as a sort of closure, but I can't bring myself to it.

I watch Niall, but he never turns around to even acknowledge my departure.

"Bye Niall," I whisper to myself so quietly that no one could possibly here.

I imagine the sweet voice I fell for saying goodbye to me too.

I rush outside before I can say or do anything stupid, and enter the car with Greg as we drive off to the airport.

The car ride is silent, and awkward. But I am glad that he offered to drive me, since I would've had to call a taxi or somehow figure out a ride. I highly doubt Niall would even consider driving me himself.

The only question I have for him now is, why?

Why do all of this? Why have my fly across the globe to a foreign country for Christmas to only humiliate me?