Work

I get up. My hair all over the place. I brush my hair. Do my makeup and get my finest black cloths. I put my sunglasses on and my dashing red lip stick. I walked outside, the autumn air fills me with warmth and joy.

I walked to the park and waited next to the green chipping gate. I pull out a cigarette, I lit it, the end of it was red and steamy. The smoke filled my throat, making me satisfied. Then a man with all back and a bag came up to me.

He nods at me and u nod back. He stands next to me, handing the bag to me. I handed him a envelope with money in. I walk home, still holding my cigarette. I went home, and opened the bag. There was a pice of paper, it was in a plastic bag. It said 'name: Emma Langdon.
Age: 22
Qualification:Doctor
School: Louis Mary's medical school.'

It was perfect. I went to my room and took out a pink dress and a black leather jacket. And my leather yellow shoes. I then get my pink, bag. I then put my flashy pink lip stick on. And cute pink blush. I walked out. My legs cold and heavy.

I get a taxi, as I got out the building towered over me. It was all glass. And on top a big blue lights that read Godfrey.

The glass doors opened instantly. A woman approached me. "How can I help"
"Oh hello, I am looking to get a job"
"Oh sorry, you will have to come back tomorrow, mister Godfrey if sick today"

Shit how could I forget. "Alright, I will see you tomorrow" I leave and got home. I sit down, a glass of blood set beside me. I started to dig more information on Romand. He had a sister, Shelley. She was missing. And then I thought, Romand needs a reason to hire me. So I needed to find his sister.

I typed on the bust filled keys and searched up many things. I went on the security cameras. I saw her, she was with a woman and a baby. The woman gave her the baby and they talked for a bit, and then the woman left. I went on the next camera and then the next. She had left hemlock grove with the baby and a man. I wanted to know more about this baby. Her blue eyes where like stares.

I had a plan, I needed to see who that baby was. I searched up a lot of thing and then I knew what I had to do I had to get her medical charts. Now back in the day I hat to be a hacker and I still had that trate. I went to the hospital website. No all I had to do was, hack into the folders and see who she was. I clicked some things typed some things, and there, I got to the folders. I thirst searched up Shelly Godfrey, because I thought she was the mother. But she wasn't. She had no children. But then she had a cousin. I looked at the kid and then the cousin. They looked a like. So I went on her, and in-fact she was the mother, then I looked at the father Romand.

I had so many questions but with this I was bound to get a job there.

I now had a yellow summer dress on and walked in once again. I went up to the 27th floor. I went to the metal desk. "Hey I am here to get a job"
The man looks at me and point me to the direction to Romand's office. I walked in, with a bunch of sass I sat down. "What are you doing here?"
"I want a job"
"Your funny"
I hand him the files. "Give me a job and I will help you find you sister and kid."
He looks at me. "Ok, but how did you do this"
"I never reveal my secrets, I will meet you at your house and we can chat there"

I left the room before he could get another word out.