The perfect Date 1

The last couple of days went fast, and before I knew it, it was Friday. Peter said he would pick me up at 7-8 which was wired because he could have just one if the 2. Any ways, I put on a flower dress on, the fabric felt hard but still flexible. I then wore a black top. I put on my hells and in my bag I brought some other shoes.

Then I got a text.
Peter: bring your bathing suit
Me: Why ?
Peter: I have my reasons.

I have no clue what we where going to do. But he comes over in his car. I hop in. "You look beautiful"
I look at him he wore a suit, he looked so cute. "You look handsome"
"Thanks, you ready for the best bay of your life?"
"Ya"

We ride away from my house. I look at the window, all the colour all flash in my eyes. after what seemed like and infinity amounts of time, we arrived.

There was a bill bored, it read splashy and fun. "OMG, you bung me to a water park" I was so excited.
"Well, the thing is, your going to need those extra shoes, because we are breaking in"
"Ah Can This night get any better" I put the shoes on and he leads me to the door.

It was obviously locked. It was a indoor water park. There where slides, and all that. All me and Peter had to do is turn the button on to activate the slides. "You see this place is out of business, so it is basically not breaking into entry" we both laughed.
"A Get me that rock" I pointed to it. He passed me it and I start jamming in the lock. It gave in.

It smelt of bleach, we walked into the staff places. There was a button that a said stop on it. So the only button left was a blue one. I pushed it. The lights all turned on, the water then came out of the slides and the lazy river was turned on. The fresh cool air possessed me.

We get changed into our bathing suits. We then splattered into the water. It felt cold and genital. It swished in between us. He pushed me and says "tag"
"You little shit" I laugh at him. We swim closer to the beep end, I am still trying to catch up with him.

I go under water to get some speed. The water slaps my face. I then go "tag" and swim away. I get out of the water, the air travels through my body making me cold. I tried to not slip, and so did he. I walked up the stairs to the slides. "Your not going to get me on the slides"
"You want to bet"

I go in the hurricane, this slide had turns and a bit of a drop at the end. "Fuck You" I say hands on the Handel and with all my strength I push my self down, it was soon followed by my bellowing screams of fear and excitement. He soon followed me.

I get of it and he catches up with me. He held me, out wet faces so close to each other's. He kissed me. Out lips sliding into on another's. "Let's go on the black hole" I nod.

The black hole was a 2 person rise. It is one of those water ride where you get a floater and this floater had two holes in where we sit. We get the floater. We both get in and half way through my scrams he pushed me of. When we get of, we couldn't stop laughing.

"The lazy rings" I jump on him. We get our separate floaty rings and we do through little slides and relax. But us being rebels we didn't need the floats. We get to the last poll slide thing and we made out. I ran my fingers through his hot and wet hair.

We then go on the Jumper. Where at the start is a big leap, so like a long way down. "I am going to die!!" I screamed. We do some back flips and other stuff into the water.

Then we hear the door open. "Hello?" A voice calls. "Omg some one is here" I couldn't help but laugh. We go in the tunnels, where we where sort of hidden. We slowly made our way us the stairs. But I stumbled, Peter catches me, we laughed it of and get out stuff. I think we beat a world record for the quickest changed.

I knew we would do some running so I put my proper shoes on. "You see that window?" Peter whispers.
"Ya" I sat back.
"We are going to jump through it" I nodded, and slowly realised how crazy this was.

"Hey you 2!!" The fat man shouts.
"Go!!" Peter shouts. We doth jump through the window. It was not a hard drop. We run to his car and drove away. But the the worst happens, his car breaks down.