Mother

I wake up, the sun beams on my face. I looked in the mirror, I tiny bump was there. Peter came and hugged me from behind. "We need to go to the doctors"
"I know" I turned to kiss him. I got dressed and Peter drives me to the doctors.

We wait in the waiting room, for what seems like years. A young lady appeared out of a small blue room. "Emma?" I walked over holding Peters hand. I sit on the table, I was scared and exited. She gets the little screen and puts some cold jelly thing on my stomach. She gets a handle thing and presses down on my belly. Me and Peter watched the screen. "Look!" I say exited. On the screen was a little huddled baby, I could see it moving. She said that the baby was just heavy breathing.

Me and Peter leave and go to Romand's. I needed some blood because I began to get really thirsty. Because I was pregnant I tried to drink as less as possible. I knocked and he answered. Nadia was in his hands. He looked worried, so I asked "what's wrong?"
"He took her!"
"What?" Peter says very confused.
"Spivak took Lena, we need to get her back"
"I thought he was dead?"
"No, he isn't. He is going to take Nadia!"
"No he is not" I tried to comfort him. He was rushed. "we are going to find her, don't worry"
"No!" Peter says. "You are not going any where!" Peter demands.
"I want to help!"
"No, you are going to Destiny's, you will lock the door and stay safe" he says. But I say nothing. "Do you hear me!" He is now shouting.
"Why!" I shout back.
"Because he kidnapped you and you are pregnant! Just go to Destiny's!" He is locking at me. He was angry.

I stormed out. All I wanted to do was help Romand. But I can't. I went to Destiny's, I knocked on the door she answered and let me In. "I have a few costumes today, you can help if you want."
"Ya, what do I do."
"You have to card read and tell the future"
"Wow, I used to do it."
"Can you do it?" She asked.
"Yup."

I started to feel dizzy and awful. I run to the bathroom and puke. Destiny ran in and held my hair back. "Sorry" I wiped my mouth.
"It's fine" she says.

I read a couple cards for some people and do some future readings. A lady came in, she looked tired, her eyes had brown bags under them. "Hello"
"Hi" She sounded drained. "Can you tell me my future"
"Sure, if you have the money and tell me what I am searching for" she pulled out a envelope of cash.
"Just see if my mother is ok"
"Ok, place your hand on the globe."

Her hands hovered above the globe. I take a beep breath in and held her hand. My mind goes blank. It was the woman. She was beside a hospital bed, crying. There was a woman on the bed, she looked old. Her hear beat was flat. She was dead. I left the trance. She looked at me with sorrow full eyes. "So?"
"Look, she is not with you, sorry but she dies."
"No!" She cries. This only made me think of my mother.

June 1600:
The sweet smell of roses and nuts filled the joyful air. My mum and I laughed in the green fields, picking the perfect daisy's to give to each other. My father was working in the mines. The long and hard days took the happiness out of him, so it was only me and my mother that thought happy thoughts. I loved her so much. She was an UPIR. So our late night snacks where the best.

Until, my happiness came to a blur. One day me and my mother had came back from getting some honey from the honey tree. We entered the house. My father was kissing another woman. Mother and father would fight all the time. But my mum would never leave my father, because she did not work. No work means no money.

I left the house, I needed to get some fresh leaves. The beaming sun crawled on me. I walked over to the forest, I got some fresh green leaves. I walked the long walk back. We lived on a hill, so I needed some leg strength.

I opened the door, Blood was splattered all over. "Mother!" I shout. I walked in the bed she dead. Her guts and brains all over. "Mother"

Later on in life I would learn that Annie killed her. 

Present day:
After a thew more people, I go in and see Destiny. She had music on so she motioned me to dance. She takes my hand and stops. She was seeing a vision. "Peter!" It was like she had leaped out of a bad dream. I looked at her and respond with "what did you see"
"Peter was strapped on a chair, so was Romand and his girlfriend, it shoved a clock, the clock said Is was 1:00 in the morning. Spivak help a needle and said some thing about killing your baby and then making him not immortal and killing him!" She said that all in one breath.

"Ok, get your books, we need to figure out a way to kill him and fast." She nods and we head for the books.