Back to Square one

I walk to Romand's house and slammed open the door. "Romand!!" I shout. He rushed down stairs.
"What?"
"You have that nightmare"
"Ya?"
"We gotta do some thing" I say walking to his fridge and getting some blood, poring it into 2 different cups, handing him one of them.
"We can't"
"What do you mean, we cant"
"It is to dangerous for you"
"What, your kidding!?"
"No" he says with a stern face.
"Fuck of Romand" I stormed of.

I went to Destiny's to talk to Peter. She answered the door with a smile. "Is Peter there?"
"Ya, Peter" she shouts for him. He walked over cigarette in hand.

"You had that bream didn't you"
He nods. "Look, me and Romand are going to deal with this, it is to dangerous for you."
"Piss of" I say walking away. Peter shouts my name, but I just walked away. I stormed in my house. I got out my lap top, then I saw my time table. "Shit" I sit up, I had work in 30 minutes.

I put my dress on, it was black and tight. Then I placed a black hat on, and my black heels. I walked on the pavement, my heel clattered. I pull red lip stick out my bag and put it on while walking. I smush the oily substance against my lips.

I look the the building, it looked like Is was tipping on top of me. I walked in and into the elevator. The soft girls voice, spoke to me. I stepped out, my heels hitting the marble floor.

I walked into Romand's big glass office. He was gathering his stuff. "We have a meeting" he brushed past me.

I followed him, still clearly angry. His hair was different, it was jelled back, the brown-ish colour is now gone. It is like a dark brown, all most black. His heels clicked right after mine, it filled the silence. "Look, I don't care what you say I am coming with you guys"
"No your not!" He opens the office door.

Old men sit on chairs. Staring at me. I sit next to Romand. He says a bunch of bumble words. We take what Romand's says is a break and I go over to get some coffee. In the progress I put the cardboard cut where the coffee was going to go. The brown liquid falls softly in the cup. The steam hits my face heat pumps my heart up.

I turn and Peter is there, he is rushed, and was talking to Romand. I put my good hearing to use. He was talking about the masked men, and the leader. I was soon interrupted by some bumping into me. This made me stumble in the wall and my coffee to go all over me. The pain welled up my brain. I turned, it was one of the old guys.

He had grey hair, well he only had a bit of hair, his eyes a bark green. His crooked smile crushes me. "I am so sorry" he starts brushing my dress and then went from the back. He then squeezed my behind. I turned faster then lighting. "What the fuck!" Both Peter and Romand had saw this. Peter came over. "What the fuck man" he then punches the man. And so do I. I stop him and said "I can handle my self" and then kicked him where if hurt.

Later that night, I sit nervously, feeling useless doing nothing. So I did the right thing and got my lap top out. I was felling nice so I wanted to find Romand's daughter. I couldn't find Shelly any where, so I looked at her Gas, water, and light bills. The last one was paid this morning, which meant she was still there. And mission get the baby back was back on.

I turn into my second self, the wolf. I ran to her town. The air and wind making my eyes water. I wondered the stress, looking for the little teal house. Then I found it, the little gate placed peacefully in the lushes green grass. I quickly turn back into a human and slammed open the door, and then turn back into a wolf. I sneak up the stairs, taking my paws carefully up each one.

I sliver my way in room to room. Then I reached Nadias room. It smelt of marshmallows and roses. Her peaceful head rested on her light pink pillow. She hugged her little blue blanket, having sweat dreams. I carefully lifted my self up on the cot. I picked her up by her cloths. Making sure not to hurt her. As I get 2 septs down and the door along the corra door swung open. It was her boyfriend. I run out the door, surprisingly the baby was calm.

He chased after me, I make my way the the woods. He just wouldn't let it go. But as soon as I reached the forest I knew I would lose him and I did.