Shelley

The week went fast and before I knew it Peter was immortal. Romand had called us to come over, I couldn't because I had work, and so we made plans to go to his after my shifts.

I walked through the door, Ruby had a dead mouse in her hand. She put it in the trash and walked over to me, I was putting my stuff on, and she told me to get another mouse. I get one and it scurries on my palm. It's mind was probably wondering and fearing for the worst. Ruby set it down and inserted a needle in it. The mouse the started to turn green. It's head splits open, it's brains like a puzzle that we can't connect. "Shit, it did not work"
"Look" I say grabbing another mouse and putting it on the table. I mixed a green thing with a pink thing, and hoped for the best.

I placed it in the little thing and it looked fine. She takes it blood, apparently I had got rid of its measles. After a bit of mouse deaths we go out for lunch. Peter approached me, "Hey, was it Peter?" Ruby questions.
"Yes it is"
"Well how did your date go"
"A bit wet actually" Peter giggles. "We need to go and do something"
"I am at work" I say.
"It's fine just go" Ruby says nicely.
"Thank you, Bye" I get in the car and we drove away.

"Where are we going?" I am looking at the window and turn to look at Peter.
"To a wear house"
"A ware house"
"Look I don't know Romand just told to meet him there"
"Ok"

We arrived at a old looking metal opened ware house. The air was tense and cold, making me clench my body. Peter reaches my hand, not only can Peter sense fear when he is a wolf, he can sense it when human. "You all right" he tugged my hand.
"Ya just scared"
"I am here, ok" we walked in side and see Romand. He was waiting for some thing, or some one. His drown hair sat jelled on the side of his head. He had Nadia in one hand.

"Why are we here?" I shout, only because he was a distance away. He ignored me. I pull Peter closer. We stand next to Romand. His breath was shallow and beep. Then a big figure appeared. It was Shelley, her black hair was set to the side.

She was alone. "Shelley" Romand passed Nadia to me and hugged her.
"Hey Romand" She sounded kinda frustrated. "Can I hold her" her crockery voice says.
"Ya" Romand hands her over. Her smile lit up and she kissed her on the head and whispered "I missed you" Nadia laughed and played with her hair.
"You really like her"
"Yes, I do"

Romand looks at me, he comes over. "I think she should keep her."
"Why"
"She is in danger"
"Ya we can fight them off."
"You couldn't yesterday,"
"Ya well yesterday I wasn't immortal" Peter says clearly annoyed.
"Shelley can you come to my place?"
"Ya" she handed Nadia to me. We drive to Romand's house. We set Nadia down.

Me and Peter played with her. Her giggle printed in my drain, I wanted to replay them over and over again. A loud knock approached on the door. We opened the door, Olivia, she slapped me. "You didn't tell what it would do to me!" She screams.
"It's the price you had to pay"
"She was my only child that was worth some thing"
"What the hell!" Peter shouts in confusion.
"Shelley" she says walking over to her. Shelley moves away. Oliva quickly turns to me.

"What did you do?" Romand questioned.
"I turned your mother into a hybrid, and killed 3 birds with one stone"
"Don't you mean 2 birds with one stone?" Peter came close to me.
"Nope, the price she had to pay was to get Anna killed and now you can kill her which means no more Olivia" I said to Peter.
"What?" Romand says.
"The price Peter had to make was to kill a hybrid, you mother is a hybrid."

We all locked at each other. "I mean you killed my cousin," Peter says as he jumped on Olivia and chocking her. The sound of her chocking made me happy. Olivia was a pain in the ass. No one really cared, not even Shelley. We just watched. When she was dead, we carried her out side.

Peter gets his lighter and burned her. The smell of burning flesh compelled me. "You are now officially immortal" I say kissing Peter. Curling his long hair.

Romand has discussed that Shelly can say here till he can find a house for her. When he does they will take turnes on looking after her, Shelley also had the help of her boyfriend. It was 3am so Romand said we could stay the night.

Peter slowly kissed me and like a storm, he kissed stronger and faster. He puts his cold hand under my shirt, it sent shivers down my stomach. He takes of my shirt and then my pants, I do the same to him and we are left in nothing. Out bare skin touching, he kept me safe. He stared kissing my thighs, "Stop teasing me" I say in a half moan. He stopped and if I forgot that this was not my house I was loud. I kissed his chest and kept on going down. "Fuck, Emma" Peter moans. When we where done, he held me in his arm, making me feel safe and comfortable.