Escape

We woke up the next day, we went over the plan and head down stairs. "Ah here are my favourite girls." He flips some pancakes and puts some on Lenas parte. I looked at her and nod. He comes to me and put some on my plate.

I kicked him. He kneels on the ground. "you stupid girl" he says getting up. Lena smashed a plate on his head. Then I bit his neck, but no blood came out. I let go and see scales. I looked him on the eyes and symbolised Lena to get Nadia. "Look In Nadias eyes" he turned and looked at her. He slowly falls, blood coming out of his eyes and nose. I checked his pulse and he was dead. We run out. The snow making me slip.

I mashed the car door and stared it. I drive as quickly as I can. I drove fast and went on my way to hemlock grove. I searched the bag behind me. My phone was in there. I quickly ring Peter. "Hey, hello" Peter says rushed.
"Baby" I say relived.
"Where are you"
"Meet me and the hospital"
"Ok, I love you"
"I love you to" I rushed to the hospital. Lena had a couple of injuries.

I sit on the end of her bed. "I told you I would all ways keep you safe" I whispered.
"Emma," a voice came from behind. I looked over and jumped. I kissed Peter. Tugging on his hair. "You know that drives my crazy" he says pushing my hair back my ears.
"Ya, you have long hair, that drives me crazy" he puts me down,
"Who is that?" Romand asked.
"Lena"
"She is beautiful" he says. He held Nadia close.
"Spivak made her feed the baby." I spoke out loud. He moves close to her as she slowly wakes up. "Hey" he says in a calm voice.
"Lena, me and Peter are going, Bye" I gave her a hug and leave.

I arrived home and me and Peter where in the bathroom. I needed a shower and so did he. We get in and he gets some soap. He pressed it on my back. Making me feel relaxed.

"My head feels like it is going to explode"
"Do you know what els is going to explode" he grabs my waist. I wrapped my legs around him. We get out of the shower and our wet bodies hit the bed.

Our wet lips combined. He feels every inch of my body, making me moan. He moved his hips in and out. It doesn't take long till we are both shouting each other's name. We finished, and I laid on his chest.

His chest hair was static, it made me want him more. "I love you, you know"
"I love you too" I say.
"You hungry babe"
"I am your babe now" I say moving up so I am close to his face.
"Yes, my babe girl" we laughed.

We go to Romand's and see how he is doing. When we arrived, him and Lena where kissing. "Hey" I waved my hand in there faces.
"Oh hi" Romand says.
"You know what, we will just go" Peter says leading me away.  We jumped in the car, "they are very friendly" me and Peter both laughed.

It is the next day and I had work. I go and say hi to Ruby. I do some other things, and then we worked on a frog.

"Pass me the, small knife." I get it and passed her it. "Ok, now the middle one" she cut it open, got its head and some other things out. She placed them on a metal plate. "Can you get a knife please"
"Yup" she does the same with t mouse and when she is done we go to the coffee shop where I meet Peter.

His smile glows like stars. I hugged him and kissed him. We eat and then I go back to the lab.

"Pass the big knife" I give her it. I wondered around the room, and I didn't see her but when Ruby turned around. She stabbed me in the heart. "Omg!!" She shouts in horror. The pain was to much and so I fell on the ground. The last thing I could hear where the muffles of Ruby saying me name. The thing is Ruby took me to the hospital, well I work at a hospital so it wasn't that far. She does not know I am immortal so she was freaking out.

The doctors put fluids in me and started saying my name. I woke up and a doctor was saying "Emma, Emma can you hear me" I nodded.
The pain rushed through my veins. "Emma, the baby is ok, you will need some stitches."
"My What"
"Your baby, it's ok"
"I am pregnant?"
"Yes" I then blacked out again, the world around me went blank.