Trapped

We walked to our room. I sit on my bed, wondering. "Look, I am sorry for feeding your baby"
"She is not mine"
"Oh"
"I am Emma by the way"
"Ya I know"
"So, How did he take you?" I asked
"I moved to hemlock grove and needed to see a doctor, that is how me and Mark met. And then he takes me."
"Mark?" My face scrunched.
"Well he says his name is Mark, but I don't really know, so how did you get here?"
"Me  my boyfriend and my boyfriends friend had these dreams of masked men, Mark was the leader and kidnapped me and my boyfriends baby, how long have you been here?" I asked.
"Like a week"

As much as I moved and twisted, all I wanted was Peter, to feel his warmth on me. But I was stuck here. I needed to get out. I know I am not going to die, so being scared was not an opinion. All thought I don't know what he want from me and Nadia.

It gives me some kind of relief that I know Peter knows that I can't die. But Romand must be terrified.

As the stairs disappear and the darkness shows light I lift my head. And slowly Lena moves. She turned to look at me "didn't get any seep huh"
"Ya,"
"Don't worry you will get used to it"

She runs her fingers through her hair. "We need to get dressed, look in the wardrobe" I walked over to, the door creek open. I just got a t-shirt and jeans. We walked down stairs and he was making food.

He hands us the plate of food. Kissing Nadia on the head. It killed me that Romand was not kissing her on the head, the poor child must be so confused. "Now you, Emma, your important. So when you are done, you are going to come down stairs, and then when I tell you to, Lena will come"

I looked at Lena, pain and fear was in her eyes. We fished and he grabbed me by the arm "jeez not to ruff" I laughed. He pushed me down the stairs. And then by surprise he gets a needle and pinned it in me. The pain pearlised my body.

I woke and felt cold. I tried to move, and then the fear set in. I couldn't move and then I began to see. The room had many things in it and many knifes and needles. Lena was strapped in near me. Nadia was in a baby chair, playing with her dolls.

I eyed him as he gets a needle with nothing in. He inserted it in my arm. He draws some blood out of me. Then he gets some of Lenas blood and miked it with mine. I knew what he was going to do, he was making Lena into a UPIR. There is a special you have to make a human into an UPIR. You have to have a hybrid blood (me) your victims blood (Lena) and a UPIR blood. You do the same for a ware wolf. But you need a ware wolf's fur and blood.

He pulls out a small bottle of blood. "This was from Olivia when she was an UPIR poor her" he says mixing all of the blood together. He then puts it in a needle and twisted Lenas arm around. He picked a vain and inserted it in her. Marking her cry in pain. "Shut up!" He shouts. He then walks over to me. "Now you, I need to do some test on you. And if you don't know Lena I just turned you into an UPIR a blood sucking monster. And Emma over here is a UPIR and a ware wolf. So she is a hybrid. A special project of mine."

He then gets a type of acid. "Let's see how long it takes for you to heal from this." He poured it on me. The walls where filled with my bitter screams. My skin slowly rips of and I scream in pain. Little yellow bubbles started to appear. This made me feel even more pain. It slowly goes away, leaving any pain that was there. "That was fast" he says feeling my bruised wrist. Petrels of sweat appeared on my four head.

Lena started going through transitions. She was breathing heavily. Spivak came back with a fresh paint of blood. He gives me a cup and then Lena. She wasn't doing well and could dearly brink it. This was the end of the transition, drinking blood.

We where done and went back to the kitchen. Pain takes away time, because it was sun set. Lena sat there life-less feeding the baby.

We walked to our room. I laid down, exhausted. I looked at Lena, she was crying. I went over to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. "So your like a ware wolf and a vampire" she says in a half sob.
"Yes"
"And I am a vampire"
"Sadly" she sobbed in my lap. I whispered. "I am getting us out of her, do you hear me"

She looked at me. "How?"
"We both attack him, we bit him, then you will get Nadia and he will look in her eyes. When he does that he will die."
"How Will he die"
"Nadia has this thing where when you look in her eyes some times you will die."
"How do you know"
"Her father told me"
"Ok, so we both fight him. I get Nadia and make in look in her eyes" she says
"Yes, but you look in his eyes and say to look in her eyes, UPIRs can mind control" she nods.
"Ok, tomorrow?"
"Yes" I say.
"But won't you get hurt"
"Apart of being an UPIR is that you can live forever if you don't get killed. So you will look like that until some one kills you. And I have been alive since the 50s and I took an immortal posh in. So I can't die"
We agreed and went to sleep. I knew a was scared but I told her it was going to be ok.