Girly girl time

We get to Destiny's, she was in the kitchen, her smile grew when she saw me. She rushed over and hugged me, it was like we had not see each other for years. "do you want a cup of tea?" She asked.
"Ya"

The kettle makes a boiling sound and Peter asked "please, tell me what happened" he placed a hand on mine.
"How many sugars?"
"Umm 2" Peter is still looking at me, searching for answers. Density goes into her room. I then laid on his lap. "I loved her, she the tried to kill me for power" he hugs me. "You know, all the memories of us came back, the heart break I felt."
"Look" he lifts my chin up. "I have you, your safe and I will be here all ways." I hugged him. He kissed my hair and then my lips.

"Wait, did you and Romand get that little girl?"
"Oh shit, I am meant to meet him"
"I am coming." I say following him.
"No, your not" he tells me.
"Peter" I am a bit frustrated, but I stay with Destiny.

"You like him, don't you"
"Ya, he makes me feel, well when I am with him, my heart beats faster and my blood boils, in a good way."
Destiny smiles. "Peter is good, and so are you. You saved me and Peter, and for that, you are my friend"

"Do you know you magic and stuff"
"Ya" she responded.
"I used to do stuff like that, I would read Palmas and get people's cards. It was fun."
"When did you do this?"
"1977"

October 1977:
I sat on the wooden chair. My hair was pushed back, my curls shorten it. I wore a purple bra, and a cloth was around me, I then had a black skirt on.

I had a lot of dark makeup on. A circle table was in front of me. Cards sat finely on the table, along side a glass globe.

A man and woman came in. They where frustrated, and sat down. "Hello, why are you here"
"Can you use that weird glass thing to tell out future."
"Yes I can, but it comes with a price" they pulled out one twenty dollar bill. I take it and put my hands over the glass.

I twist my head back. I see that the woman had a child. The man on the other hand, I could not find his soul, which normally means he is dead. "You are not together, not in the future"

Present day:
I told her about the old days. How fun it was, how free it was. "So you lived through wars right."
"Ya, world war 1 was ok, but world war 2 was horrible. I was sent to the camps. They gave me mouldy food and some times would give me nothing. I would Fred stuff and make cloths. I lift up my sleeve, get a wet cloth and wipe of the make up, revealing the faded number,
"23986435771" she reads out very slow, "Wow that must have been hard"
"It's fine, the thing that reminds me of it is the tattoo, but soon it will fade away"

We hear a knock on the door, I opened it, it was Romand. "Can you take Nadia"
"Ya" he hands me the stroller. "Tell Peter to be safe, and you be safe as well"
"I will" he waves goodbye.

"I come with a baby" I say rolling her in. She looked in the fridge.
"We need to get food" she says.
"Then let's go on a baby, best friend trip, I have a car."

We get Nadia and strap her in the car. We go to the super market and get a hold load of junk food. We get back and watch a lot of movies, while Nadia slept. Then we sleep, with the TV still on. We sleep in a wired position. My leg on her waist, and her leg wrapped around my neck.

I was nudged, It startled me. "What the fuck Peter"
"You guys where not waking up" I smile.
"How did it go"
"Good we saved the family."
"That is brilliant" I then throw a pillow at Destiny. She stood up. "You scared the shit out of me"
"Hahah sorry"

Me and Peter say bye to Destiny and go to my place. We kissed on the bed, and get un dressed. His hand falls in-between my hair. His hand searched me, touching every part of my body.

We where done and for the rest of the day, I was lazy and sat around doing nothing.