Sneaky wolf

I walked home with a little smile on my face. Alice my little black cat curled on my feet as I stood in the door way. I nudged her in side. She is a mysterious little cat. I stroked her and got into some sweat pants and a hoodie. I got my coat on and as I left I feel the rain drip on my hair.

Alice trotted along me I pick her up and put her under my hood. I didn't want her to get cold and wet. The rain smooths my skin. I knocked on his door. He answered, "you got a mini you with you"
"Ya" I laughed. "Do you mind"
"No, come in" I came in and let Alice go. I sit down and get my bag. I placed my laptop on the wooden coffee table. "So, where is my sister and my kid"
" they are in a town called Dellgale. She is living in a small house at 47 crop street"

He nudged over to see it. "Wow" he says.
"Can I ask you some thing?"
" go ahead"
"Who is that wolf?" I am now staring at him.
"It a long story" he looks sad. So I got up and went to a cabinet. I got some fresh blood and mixed it with whiskey. "We have all night" I handed him the cup.
"Peter Rumancek, he was an old friend of mine. Until I killed his cousin. He then turned on the wrong moon a couple of times and tried to kill me. He is now forever a wolf" he sighed. "I can turn him back"
"To a human?"
"Ya, but let's stay on this task. I have a plan"
"What is it?"
"I turn and become a wolf I spy on them and then we get them."
"Ok, but why spy?"
"To see if it is dangerous, and I will get there and ask to use the phone. I will call you and I will say my car broke down and then you come."
"Ok"
"So, I am going to turn now"
"What about me?"
"You attach this camera on me, when I turn"
"Ok"

My bones started to crack and I could feel my fur coming. I am now a wolf. Romand comes over and put the camera on me. I licked Alice Bye and left. The rain splats on my fur, I loved the feeling of the rain.

I ran for the woods. My paws where getting muddy. As I jumped over logs and chopped down trees. I hear twigs snapping. I quickly turned. I sniffed and smelt another animal. My nerves where going up. The slightest nose made my hole body move. Then a white figure came running in. It was a wolf, Peter. I tried to stay calm.

Another wolf can tell if your nervous or scared. He tilted his head. And then shakes of the rain. Making all the mud splatter every where. He chucked me a bone with a bit of meat on it. I eat it and he came closer. Then he looked in my eyes, he knew how I was and started to growl. I stepped back. All most falling an the wood. He howls. When a wolf howls run. So that's what I did. Franticly I ran. I could hear the pack of wolf coming for me. My fear was building up. Don't look back, I would say to my felt. Then I came to a cliff.

There was no escape. All the wolf's made a circle around me. All of them where grey, except Peter. I looked around, Peter was getting closer. I saw a tree, I had a plan. I ran to the tree. I climbed it and did a back flip over the wolf's. Then I ran as fast as I could.

I then lost them. I was now back on track. I walked through the woods and found the place I was looking for. Dellgale, I wondered the streets, trying not to be seen. I then see a little number carver into the side of the house. 47, it read out.

All the light where of. All seemed peaceful and calm. I went in some bushes to rest. I woke up. The swigs stabbing me. I made my way out, I could see the kitchen light on. I looked in, it was Shelly she was feeding Roman's kid.

I needed to find a way into the house, so I tried the attack. I then got in, I had broke the wood. I walked through the coldness of the home. I walked up the stairs that lead to the house. I couldn't open the door, it was to high up. So I waited till they left. The man walked out, kissing Shelly and the kid. I didn't like it, thy looked like a perfect family, but it was not there child.

I hear quite foot steps. It was Peter. Shit. He ran over to me. I ran into the basement. He followed, I ran and tried the door again. It did not work. I was left there to die. He lunged at me, but I dodged him. He broke the wood, now I had a way in but a mad wolf. It came to me, I ran up stairs and into Shelley room. Shelly was in the living room. I quickly turned into a human and got some of Shelly's cloths on. I unlocked the door. I hear the usual click. I swish open the door. Peter watched me. "Peter" I say softly. "Please, don't hurt me" he then growls at me. His eyes full of rage. Shelly came running up. She looked shocked.