How could i stop loving you

I got my self a motel that night. It didn't work, because I was sick all most all the night.

I felt so tired and depressed. I take a shower, the water peels my skin. I pushed my back to the cold wall, I slowly moved down. Sobbing. My life was slowly crumbling.

The calls have slowly stopped. It has been three days and I feel sick.

I looked at my phone. I can't just run, can I? Then I get ready and made my walk to Destiny. I made it to a small flat and went to her door. My heart was pounding, but I managed to knock on the door. I could hear shallow foot steps.

She opened the door. "EMMA!" She shouts exited. She hugged me, and pulls me inside. She sits me down and hands me a mug of tea.

"Look, I know you don't want to hear it but Peter wasn't sorting it out. He had a plan. You where meant to go with it, and you where meant to talk to you. Then you where meant to kill them. Look, you guys are in love, and you have a baby on the way, give him a chance" I took a big gulp of tea.

"That's actually why I came, I need Peter. Being pregnant by my self, it is not good. And I do love him, so much."
"Then call him" I put down my tea and picked up the phone. I rang him, and without thinking he picked up.
"Emma? Emma"
"Peter, I am at Destiny. Bring Romand and Lola. Oh and Meadow"
"Ok, I love Emma, and I am so fucking sorry. I am an ass hole."
"Hey, it's fine, I love you too, hurry"
"Ok, bye"
"Bye"

He arrived and kissed and hugged me. I looked at Romand and Nadia but no Lola. "Where is Lola?" They both look at me.
"She, she left town,"
"You told her?"
"Yup" Romand sits down.

We sit and talk, I apologised to everyone. And I was relived when we got home. I placed my bag down. And Meadow went to sleep in her dog bed. Peter kisses me and I look up at him. "We both need a shower" I giggle. We ran a shower and got in.

Peter turned me around and kissed me. He moves down to my neck and lifts me up. Pushing me to the wall. He pushed him self inside me, making me moan. I push my head back in pleasure. "I love you" Peter moans in my ear.
"I love you too" I whispered in a half moan. I pushed me harder, and harder. I needed to pull my self, so I grabbed on to a metal thing. I falls so I grabbed his shoulder. "I am nearly there!" I moan.
"Shit" he says as he released me. He kissed my cheek and gets out. I followed him.

I get into bed. My hair still damp. I laid on his chest. "You worn me out Rumancek." He laughed.
"I don't think I can move" he looks at me, his blue eyes searching for some thing.
"Do you not think it is wired that I don't turn"
"No, it is probably your body protecting the baby." I snuggled in closer to him. "What was your favourite year."
"The 1900"
"Ok, read me one of your favourite days."
"Ok"

I get a book out. 1997.

1997:
Dear dairy,
It is September, the days are still warm. I live in a small cottage, in Canada. My life is calme so far.

I know, I haven't wrote in a mouth I am sorry. I ran a bath, the water splashed agents the metal tub. I put bubbles and herbs in there. I stepped in. The hot water stained my skin red.

I go under, I waited and waited. Still under the water. My mind goes black, then I see her. My mother, she was in a green lushes field. All sorts of flowers ran all over her.

I run to her and hug her. Her warm and calming arms curled around me. I laid with her, we picked daisy and laughed. I had so much to tell her, so much story's to share. But she looks at me, her eyes full of guilt. She told me this was a one time thing. Because I derived a happy moment like heaven because I will never go there. And then it faded.

I leaped up from the water. I miss you mom.

Bye diary, see you tomorrow.

Present day:
I looked over at Peter, he was half asleep. I put the book away, and curled up next to him. He pulled his arms around me. "You would be so good at telling our kid bed time stories. And you can even tell him the stories in your diary's, they are so interesting." He yawned. I turned and kissed him. Then turned away. He was then spooning me. We where fast asleep, it was great.