What are we?

We rushed to Destiny's and Romand is soon there. We all sit down and Destiny says " ok, so we need Emma to drink this" she held a black liquid in a little jug. "Then she will go in the bath tub and I will put this in." She is now holding an pink liquid. "She will them go under water, and with this drink, you will not be able to come up, and only when she is done she can come up."
"Ok, I will do it" I announce. My heart was racing faster then a car. I hear the water splatter.

Destiny hands me the jug, I start to drink it. It was discussing, I held back my gag reflex. My lips where black and my throat was dry. "Ok let's go in the bath," as I reached half way through the corra door, I asked "do I need to take my cloths of?"
"No" she holds my shoulder. Romand and Peter both stare at me. I go in the water was cold and made my body shake, what was worse it that she had put ice in. She then takes the pink drink and pored it in. It made the bath look a faded colour.

Then my mind went black. It filled with mumbled whispered. Then a masked man, he had a baby, the baby was strapped to a cross. It's eyes where hanging out of there sockets. The blood was rushing through me. Then my mind zoomed in on the ground. A dead wolf laid on the ground. It's guts sprayed all around the floor, the you couldn't see the floor because of the blood.

My mind went white and flashed to a different 'scene'. It was of snow, blood on the snow and then a boy, he was on the floor, wiping him self. The pictures of baby and deformed skint came up, then then devil. He was there.

I wake up. They all looked really happy to see me. I was so tired and in pain. I could hear the voice around me become a big blur of nothingness. Every thing went black.

I wake up, my head attached to the pillow , I didn't want to move. Peter sat on the end of the bed. "Hey" his soft voice soothes me.
"Hi" I pull out a cigarette. The smoke travels down my throat. I then give it to Peter. "Romand left"
"Ok"
"What did you see?"
"A baby, it was on a cross, on the floor was a dead wolf. Then I saw a man or a boy wiping him self, in the snow.

He laid next to me. "We need to talk" he mentions.
"Ya, I know,"
"So, what was it, the kiss"
"I don't know" I looked at him, then leaned in for another kiss. "Let me take you some where."
"Like a date?"
"Ya"
"Ok"
"How about Friday" I nod and kiss him again. His lips so pure and elegant.

We get a text from Romand and go to his house. I tell him about the dream thing. "It is like a sacrifice" Romand's says holding Nadia.

A loud knock came at the door. I opened it, I was greeted with a hard burning slap. Anna. "What the fuck!" I shout.
"Brad!" She shouts back.
"What do you mean?!" I am so confused.
"You killed him!"
"Now that's an allegation"
She slaps me again. "Hey Stop!" Peter stands next to us.
"I didn't touch your boyfriend"
"He isn't my boyfriend, he is my brother"

Now Romand and Anna are looking at each other. "Well I don't know any thing about it, I have all ready killed people you love, why would I go on?"
" because your heart-less."
I rolled my eyes.  I shoved her against the wall. "I didn't hurt him, you hear me." I get of her.
"You see you have some anger issues" i stared at her brown they looked like wood on a summers day.
"You fucking bitch, I will shove my keys so far up your back side that I will partially be brushing your teeth with it." I give the death stare. She slaps me, "You little shit" I grad her hair and pushed her face on my knee.

She backs up, holding her nose. "No fuck of" she does what I said and I pulled out a cigarette. "What was that?" Peter asked.
"We had beef in the late 60s or something"  I chilled at Romand's for a bit and then left.

I was so excited for me and Peters date.