My strenght

I get the shovel. We all start digging. Then I hit a hard thing. I get the dirt of and there laid a woman. She was pale and cold. Her eyes where close and a little Red Cross was on her four head. "We need to take her to your house" I say to Romand.
"Why?"
"She needs to be warm" we all look at each other.

I lifted her legs, and Romand lifted her shoulder. Her lifeless body where in our hands, pun not intended. We laid out sheets of plastic in his car. Peter sits in to back with her.

We are now at Romand's house, getting the body in his house. I put her in the bath and run the hot water. As she flouted in the water I opened the bottle and spat in it. I then opened her eyes. They where grey, colour less, life less. I dropped them in. And then we wait, her skin became a normal pink colour. Her eyes went to a bark grey and then brown. She then slowly moved her arms and toes. "Destiny" Peter says holding her. "P...e Peter?"
"Yes." I quickly gave her water.

Then a loud knock came at the door. Me and Romand look at each other. "I will get it" I say standing up. And Romand came with me. I slide open the door. "Anna?" I say. She looks at me and Romand. "You know Anna?" Romand says.
"Ya we where.. friends in the 90s"
"Friends?" Romand asked. I looked at him. Giving him that, shut the fuck up look and looked back at Anna. "What do you want?" Romand says annoyed.
"Just here to see where the hell Peter is"

Me and Romand look at each other. "He is not here" Romand looks at me and then Anna.
"Ya, Just me and Romand" I nudged his arm playfully. He shuts the door. "I hate you" he says.
"Well how do you know Anna?"
"She is my sister with benefits"
"I am not even going to ask"
"Ya, Don't."

We walked up back to Peter. He was helping her up. "Where are you going?" I say.
"To Destiny's house."
"Ok"

Then it was me and Romand. Alone. He go up the stairs to check on Nadia. "What the fuck!" He shouts. I ran up the oak stairs, trying not to fall. Out of breath, I look in the room. What was left was a little cot with blankets and other stuff, but no baby. "Where has she went?" I asked. I think about what a stupid question that was. He looks at me with a sad glare. "Shelly" he says. He stormed down stairs and pushed his table. I ran over to him. "Calm down" I touched his shoulder.

"Look at me." He looks at me. "Ok, calm down, where going to get her back."
He sat down. "Shit" he says. I sit beside him. I looked out side, it was sun rise and tonight was a full mood. Yes I could turn when I wanted but I all ways had to turn on a full moon. I put a arm around him, his Cotten shirt in my nails. "I have to go, it's a full moon"
"Say hi to Peter for me"
"Don't worry I will"

I get my coat and left. It was cold, the air traveled in one ear and then out the other. I walked into my house, the instant heat attacks me. I sit down in my back garden, naked, waiting to turn.

A tingle ran through my spin, like an electrical chock. My bones felt numb, then my body pulled me forward, I was now on the ground. I twist my neck, all I could hear where cracking of my bones. I stretch my fingers, they soon turn black and fluffy. I then stretch my eyes ball, pulling them out of there sockets. I opened my mouth, and in my prenatal view I could see a long snout. My teeth started to fall out and new pointy ones appeared. My back arched up, my skin slowly peeled of my body, leaving me with a fluffy finish. My arms turn skinny, my legs do the same. I am now like a teddy, fluffy and cute, but some times it can be possessed or have a hidden camera in, and some thing or some one could be watching your ever move.

I shake of the blood and ran away.