Welcome to hemlock grove

My black shiny fur swished in the fresh air, camouflaging me in the night sky. The dots of white splatted on me, it looked like little stars. The coldness in my flesh. My eyes focussed on my pray. The deer. I bend my knees, getting ready to pronounce. Then I jumped. I bit into the flesh. I could taste the sweet blood on the tip of my tung. The fluffy ness of it fur in-between my teeth. It's flesh in my claws.

Then I hear a big crash. I sounded like a mile or 2 miles away. I stopped eating, and twitched my head, from side to side. I ran. The air compressed my nose. It made me feel relaxed and calm. I was a fast runner, even when I am a human. The dirt falling onto my paws, the twigs snapped as my weight struck them.

As I soon approached a big building, the smell of blood and another wolf hit me. I also had, really good smell. And as I ran closer, I saw it, glass all along the ground. A wolf, panting and the man with blood all around him, he looked helpless.

So, with all my strength. I leaped over the bushes, the other wolf stared me down. It's white snow fur, shined in the night, it's golden brown eyes carving some thing, and I don't know what.

The wolf stared at me

The wolf stared at me. Searching my movement, every motion. It growled at me, showing its glowing white teeth. The man I recognised, a Godfrey child. The other wolf came closer. I was becoming inpatient, so I ran over and jumped on it. Digging my teeth in its neck. It cry's in pain. I then see it a boy and he scratched me. I let go and stand on my legs. So did he. We scratch and bite each other. Then I pin him on the ground. My two black paws pined his head in the dirt. I let go and he hovered away in pain.

I pranced over to Godfrey. He was coughing up blood. The red liquid coming out of each side. I get my body, and pushed him up. But he wouldn't move. His lifeless body wouldn't even cough. He was dead, yet, I knew how to save him. I knew he was an UPIR well I hoped he was.

Because I am a hybrid, my slaver can save him. I shocked up some spit. I watch it drip from my mouth. The clear bubbles slowly dripping of my fangs, and into his blood mouth.

His body twitched. And then he opened, his diamond blue eyes full of life. He leaned up, coughing. The blood blending in the the mud, making a weird wet texture. He looked shocked at me. "What, the hell" he says. I couldn't speak, I could howl.

Yes. I could turn into a human, but then I would be naked. He got up, his knees weak. His body was weak. He got his balance and started to walk. I followed his slow pase. He limps, and would say the normal "ow" we get back to his car. A red vintage shiny car. I jumped in the back.

I spied out the car. And saw a long jumper and shorts. He didn't seem to mind the glass in his arms and legs, or the fact a wolf was in the back of his car. But he was a bit shocked when I turned back to a human. "What, wait what is happening?" He says shocked.
"Look, I will explain when you don't have like, 100 pieces of glass in you"
He just nodded. I hung my head a bit back. His car has no roof so the air reached me fine.

Being a wolf and feeling that felt better. I could tell he was in pain and uncomfortable. He was in a car with a stranger. That turned back into a human and before that saved him. The leather on the seats where cold, they rested on my skin. It made my brown soft hair static.

Every time we hit a bump, he would let out a small Yelp. When we reached the house, I got one of his arms and help to carry him. He opened the shaded white door. It was like hot foggy water colour. I sat him down on the sofa. I could see he was bleeding, but where. I looked at his arm. The little clear pisces potted out from his skin. "I need some tweezers, so do you have them."
"All my medical splays are in the bathroom. The one in the end of the hall." He says in pain. I walked up the stairs. They where a bark brown, even black. They had little gaps in then. The picture where all lined up. All different shapes and colours. They had this intense feeling. The walls where grey and the doors big and black. I felt one of the doors, the oak felt smooth and delicate.

I walked into the bathroom. I got a little white box, it had a green cross on it. The plastic felt solid, and firm in my hand. I walked down the stairs, but he was not there. I walked in a hallway. It was narrow, it made it feel like the walls where closing in. Soon crushing my bones and making my blood pressure go up. And would die from suffocation. (Yes I think like that). I then turned and a sharp heavy pain fell over me. It was in my head, my eyes when blurry. Then I saw it, Godfrey had hit me.