New house

We placed plastic sheets on the floor. We paint the living room grey and the sofas black. We then do the kitchen. It had marble counters and oak wood draws.

Then the baby's room. "This is going to be hard." He lifts up the sheet of paper do the cot. He stared to build it. Romand helped and so did Destiny. We painted the room a light yellow and painted little animals on them. Then a oak changing station. Then our room. It was blue and teal. Our bedroom had a bathroom connected. This all took us 1 month.

I looked in the mirror. The bump was clear now. It was small but strong. We go to the back garden. It was May, so the air was warm and calm.

My smile grew with each living day. I go inside. A knock came at the door. "Hello" it was a young man. His smile to big for my eyes.
"Hi"
"Your the new owner"
"Yes" Peter comes to me.
"Come In" he says. I walked in, taking in all of the futures.

"So, why did you move here?"
"Well, I am pregnant so I thought we needed a better place."
"Girl or boy"
"Girl" Peter responds.

I didn't sense good spirts from him. "So what's you name"
"James"

As Peter and James talked. I waited for Romand to join us. He came with Nadia, he greets him self, and straight away he hold Nadia. "You see, I love baby's" he looks at Romand. And so do I, Romand looks a bit scared.

I got a phone call and answered it. I walked out the room. "Hello?"
"Hey, sweetheart"
"Shit, Linda?"
"Yes, I am in town, I went to your home and it had a sold sign on. Where are?"

I give her my address. "Oh thanks, see you there"
James leaves and we all wait for Linda. In-fact, this house is closer to Romand's then the last. Linda knocks, I opened and gave her a big hug. Destiny soon arrived and I tell them the gender. "Awww a girl" Destiny hugs me.

We have a mini party and Peter takes me to bed. He kissed me moving feather down and lower. He eats me out, making me moan.

He comes back up, and I flip him over. I was now on top of him. I licked down his stomach. And went down on him. I crawl back up, he flips me over. He moves his hands up my body. He moves his hips in and out. Our voice bounced of the walls.

I laid my head on his chest. Playing with his fingers. "Why do you have cool rings?"
"They mean something."
"Huh, you also have long nails"
"Yup" he nods.
"So, what are your thoughts on the neighbour"
"He is cool"
"I don't know, he gives of a bad vide."
"Nah, he just seems happy"

I sleep on his chest. I looked in the mirror and a lump was there. I smile at me self.

The next couple of weeks passed, and Peter and James came closer every day. I don't know, I just don't like him.

I look really pregnant now. It is mid June. I have 3 months left. I walked up stairs. Meadow slowly follows. My back was starting to really hurt. My knees also ached. I went to take a shower, but then realised some thing. A flashing red light in the heater. I looked at it, a fucking camera. I called Peter and he was angry. The heater faved the shower, which meant some one and watched me taking showers.

A mouth passed, nothing weird happened. But James is spending to much time with Peter. I don't like it. My belly is big. I just want you to come out.

I sat on the sofa. My full body slanted. James came over. He sits next to me. He then holds my stomach. "She is doing well" he let's go. I just nod. "I bet she will be beautiful, like you. And have the skin and lovely sheep dones. Right." I am super creeped out so I just nod. "Have the same hips," he looks up at me. His green eyes glared. "Do you think she will be and UPIR or ware wolf."
"What?"
"You heard me!" He screams.

I am quite scared and getup. Peter is now in the room. "You guys don't know who I am" he shakes his head. "Well well I am Spivak's helper, helper to end the world. All we need is her. That child, and dead"