Breed

We stood there frantic in the living room. This man wanted to hurt my baby. Peter stood in front of me. Protecting me at all cost. "Your not going to hurt her" Peter meant the baby.
"And how can you stop me." Me and Peter look at each other.

Suddenly, James cracks on the ground. His back had arched up, and he began to look up at us. "Shit,"
"What" he takes my hand leading me the the up stairs. He runs to one of the gust bedrooms and locks the door.

"Last year me and Romand went looking for Nadia because Spivak took her. He met us in like a ware house, where he had baths of acid. He tried to breed, it must had worked because James looks exactly like one of them."
"Shit" I respond.

We hear his foot steps. "Come on guys, I will have to turn in my lizard self if you don't come out" his voice shallow. Tears welled up, I get my phone out. I rung Romand.
"Come to my place" I whispered.
"Why?"
"Spivak bred, there is a Lizard that want to kill my baby"
"Ok, I am on my way." He hangs up the phone. We waited crouched in the corner. Soon we hear the front door swing open.

As I hear James go down, Peter looks at me. "Stay here, do you hear me!"
"Yes" he runs out. "Lock the door" he disappeared down the stairs. I quickly locked the door. Then small scratches came out the door.

Then cries. I opened it and Meadow comes in. I quickly shut it again. We hear some loud bands and things being pushed over down stairs. I looked around the room.

A window. I could stay here like some little ducks. I opened the window, but the door swings open, reviling a angry James. "You little shit." His smile grows. frantically I tried to get out, but couldn't. He dragged me by my hair. He punched my face with sent me in an endless black ness.

I had woken up. Peter and Romand where tied to some pillars, they where back to back. I look around, we where still in my house. James appears out the door way. "You see, all I had to do was spit on one of you, or scream, and they where out in with a hour." He walks over to me. "You want to know why you are on a chair and you boyfriends are over there?" He stayed silent for a moment. "Because, you, Yes you Emma. You have to such potential." He looks down at my stomach. Peter watched him wide eyed. They have socks in their mouths. So there screams where blurs.

"Let me go!" I scream. He then placed a dirty sock in my mouth.
"Spivak, my great father. When I was born, I knew what to do. Kill the baby of great potential." He looks at Romand. "And I mean it was Nadia, but she is to grown up, and she did not pass, but you baby Emma, It had so much potential. It is special, even more special then Nadia." His laugh rings in my ears. "You see I have stalked you ever since you conceived this child. And I was meant to come to you, but you guys came to me" he placed his fingers on his lips, and kissed them, "to my father, I love you"

He walked out the room. And Meadow slowly wakes up. She looks at me, I motioned for her to un tie me. She grips her teeth on the rope, cutting it. "Now do that to Romand." She does and I un tie Peter. He hugs me, and kissed me on the head. We run for the door. But locked. Then we run to the kitchen and stopped.

James wipes a knife and we hide behind the wall. He slowly walked away. We had about 1 minute to run out the door. "Ok, 3...2...1" i whispered and then we sprint.

"You little shit!" He says as we made eye contact.
"Run!" I shout. We run in the back yard and run to the gate. But he was fast and managed to get me. "You guys, run, go!" I shouted at them.
"I am not leaving you, do you hear me."
"Peter go"
"No!"
"Ok, follow me" James says pulling me. He tied us all back up.

"You bitch" James gets a knife. "I don't think you realised, but you are no longer immortal, Well for now, when I kill this baby you will be, well if you serve the cut."
"Your not touching my baby!" I scream at him.
"You right, because I am not going to touch her, just going to kill her."

I turned my head. I was no longer immortal, fear peeled on my skin. I look up at him, they pain. Pain in my stomach. Blood went everywhere, on the floor and everything. There was a huge knife in my stomach. Then blackness.

-

There she was. My mother. In the fields. "Hunny," she runs to me. "You died because your body need to work like a normal person to carry a baby. I am sorry, you are dead" I stayed in her arms. I laid in the grass, the daisies where all over. My mother picked up a violet. "These are my favourite in August, there beautiful Put colour."
"Purple is my favourite colour,"
"Me to, hunny" I look at her.
"Yes."
"Bye, I love you"
"What I love you to" then a bright light.