Invastion

I had my head peacefully on Peter arm. He played with my hair, our thought scrambled in our brain. I get a ring from Romand, I answered "hello" my cocky voice rang.
"Hi, you need to come here right now"
"Why"
" just come, and tell Peter to come, I will explain when you come"
"I am here" Peter speaks over my shoulder
"I am not going to ask, hurry" Romand hangs up.

Me and Peter make our way to his house. We enter, Destiny was there. "Hey" I say to her. She hugs me, "hi, and hi Peter" she then hugs Peter.
"Now why are we here?" I questioned.
"I got this in the male." He slowly puts a brown box in front of us. I slowly opened the top, I walked away slowly, I gasp in discussed. It was pieces of a baby, it's skin torn of, it's blood splatters all over. Two legs, one arm and one ear, they all where aggressively ripped of. A yellow not was placed on one of the legs. It said 'Nadia and the people you love will be next'.

I step back, and fall into Peter. He held me and was touching my hair. Telling me it was going to be ok. I had seen more worse stuff then this, but it was a baby. A sweet innocent baby.

Peter hugs me for a while, but we where soon interrupted by a red dot on Romand. I look at it and knew what It was. A gun pointing at him. I leap on him. Pushing him on the ground, the shot fires through the wall, followed by a loud bang.

"You ok"
"Ya" he was shocked. Shots started rapidly firing, I crawl over to Peter and Destiny, Romand follows. "Where is the baby?" Destiny says.
"Upstairs, we need to get to her." Romand's voice cracks. I started to go up the stairs, "Emma, no!" Peter says in a whisper like voice.
"I am getting the baby," I was near the stairs now.
"No me and Romand are going to get her, you and Destiny go down stairs"

We agreed and start crawling to the basement. Step by step me and Destiny go, we made it to the bottom. We go under a table and hear a lot of noise from upstairs.

I got up, I couldn't hear him get hurt. "Hey, you can not go" Destiny says. I brushed her of, but soon was stopped when the door swings open. Men in masked came rushing down. "Emma!" Destiny shouts. The men tried to punch me, I Missed it and punch him back. Then kneeing his stomach. Destiny starts punching the other men. Then men with guns, rushed in. I knocked one of them out, and got their gun. I shoot the other men and handed Destiny a gun. When we think all the men are killed we go up stairs, where Peter and Romand are tied up. Romand had a lash on his face, the blood trickling down his face.

A men then grabbed Destiny, putting a knife to her throat. "No!" Peter shouts. This leads her to let go of her gun.
"Put the gun down" the man demands.
"Don't do it" Destiny says. I put the gun down.
"I swear if you touch her, I will kill you"
"Now," he says. He hits her on the head. I grabbed the gun but he shots me thirst. I hear the screams of Peter and Romand. Then black.

Is this death, I think. But then I could see. Peter, Romand and Destiny where tied up. The man had Nadia. I lifted my head, "ahh, your awake" he says. "Now we can start" he gets some needles and walked over to Romand. But was stopped, a woman came in, her red dress droops along her feet, Olivia.
"Olivia?"
"Mom?" Romand questions.
"What, that's your mother?" I say.
"Yes, and you know her"
"Let's not talk about that"

Olivia walls over to us. "I see you have trapped my son" she says. He gets a needle, and walked over to Peter. "Now this will make you immortal"
"No don't!" I shout. Peter tried to move but it was to late as he had all ready put the needle in him.I then searched my back pocket, I all ways carried a pocket knife. I get it out and start moving back and forth. Till the rope snapped. I ran to him and stabbed him in the neck. The blood spilling every where.

I run to Peter, now that he was emotional, he had to pay a price. "You have to pay a price Peter" he looks at me. "I am so sorry Peter" I say to him.
"It's ok"
"It's because the price I had to pay was awful"