Chapter 31. Healing

(one more, i just had to squeeze in one more)
(oh yeah i dont have my phone so if you comment i might not see it right away)

POV: Third Person
Location: Admin HQ

"We built a new infirmary after the last problem." Hypixel said, starting to lead everyone down a hall. "It's better than the last one. We also have more healers, so this will be faster than last time."

Down the halls and up many flights of stairs, they all walked together in quiet mutters. Once they arrived at the infirmary, they admired the huge doors that lead to the healing room. They opened the double doors. The infirmary was indeed larger than last year, and there were more people. The staff didn't look surprised. They must have been previously warned.

There was one bed in the corner of the room that was blocked off by curtains. It looked like it hadn't moved in a while. Hypixel looked at it with a sad look.

"Libra. She's still..." He trailed off.

"She's what?" Xisuma asked, tiredness obvious in his voice. Not everyone had heard of what happened.

"Still unconscious because of Herobrine." The mood of the room darkened, and no one said a thing.

Everyone who was in the fight through the entire time collapsed on a bed, not bothering to drop their weapons to the side. Most fell asleep before they touched the pillow, others started at the ceiling. Medics rushed over to them, looking worried. They probably haven't seen anything as bad as their condition, even in duels to the death.

The medics immediately got to work. Over the next few hours, they healed injuries, cleaned the dirt and blood, wrapped bandages, and made splints for the injured Hermits and Admins. Steve was able to care for himself as he had more magic now.

The next day, the sun was shining through the large bay windows. What the Hermits and Steve didn't know, is that as they were fighting Herobrine and Steve, the sun hadn't risen in ages. This is the first time in a long time that everyone has seen the sun.

Grian opened his eyes. He groggily sat up, looking around in confusion. He looked down at himself, noticing how he was shirtless and clean. He took a second look at the Galactic characters on his body, but didn't comment on them. To the left of the bed on a bed stand, was a new and folded red sweatshirt.

Steve rushed over, looking down at the small Prime Admin. Grian grabbed the sweater and quickly slipped it on.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked. Grian tiredly nodded.

"What happened?"

"You passed out. Magic overload." Grian groaned, dragging his hands down his face. He got up not bothering to put his shoes on. Since his leg was broken and was healing, he was required to not walk as often, Grian doesn't care.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking around. I don't want to stay in bed." They started to walk towards the doors, but stopped in their tracks when two healers walked into the room.

Lani and Theo walked in together, going straight to the duo. Lani held a clipboard. Theo had his hands clasped behind his back.

"Hey... is everything alright?" Grian asked when they stopped in front of him. They both had nervous and worried looks on their face.

"Grian..." Lani started, hesitantly looking at Theo for reassurance.

"What?" The Prime Admin asked, contracting his eyebrows.

"We..." Lani stopped, trailing off.

"Lani, just say it." Theo said, sighing. Lani gulped before glancing at her clipboard again.

"We have some news about your wings."

(607 words)