Chapter 33. Explanations

(little A/N at the end that you should probably read.)

POV: Xisumavoid
Location: Admin HQ, Infirmary

I opened my eyes to hear yelling in the middle of the infirmary. I groaned and got up, seeing what the fuss was.

"Grian, you won't be able to handle it by yourself! You need someone to help you! It's too much weight on your shoulders!" Libra exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Grian stood with his arms crossed, a disbelieving look on his face.

"Libra, I'm not fragile like glass. I can have some responsibility for myself, you know." He replied calmly. Libra grunted with exasperation. Grian looked over to Hypixel for help, but the server owner only shrugged. Hypixel slumped further into the couch he was sitting on, as if this has been going on for hours. Sounds believable, honestly.

"At least let Steve help you." Libra insisted. Steve sighed, shaking his head a little.

"For the hundredth time, I'm alright by myself!" Grian replied as Libra put her hands on her hips.

"Oh my God, you two are arguing like a married couple. Stop, just let him do what he wants." Hypixel groaned, pulling the hood over his face and covering his eyes. They only ignored him. I shook my head and made my way over to Steve. I silently stood next to him, observing the scene. I'm almost one hundred percent sure that I was the last one to wake. I guess that's what I get for being physically, mentally, and magically exhausted.

Everyone (meaning the Hermits and the admins that saved us) was gathered on the couches. More were conjured to fit more people. Said people were slumped on the couch or quietly conversing with each other. Most were not paying attention to the argument at hand. They must have been going on like this for a long time.

"Libra, I'm actually a responsible person, though I never seem to be. I can care for myself. I promise you." She narrowed her eyes.

"... Fine, but when you get hurt don't come crying to me about it. I'm just worried about you, Grian." She huffed and turned. She sat on a chair, arms and legs crossed. Grian sighed and walked away to a chest, shuffling through the items in it.

"What in the Nether happened?" I asked Steve, turning to him and leaning against the wall we were standing near.

"Grian explained the entire story. They forced him to without you. We'd figured that you wouldn't mind, since you were there the entire time." I nodded.

"It's okay. I also don't really want to hear it again. It... was a hard time to go through." Steve dipped his head once, understanding. He also probably doesn't like that time period for a numerous amount of reasons.

"After we explained it, Libra got worried about the magic Grian took in, as everyone else was. They knew that too much magic could literally rip someone apart. However, most didn't make a fuss about it. Yeah, there may have been one comment about it here and there, but it didn't drag out like Libra's and Grian's argument. It was way over thirty minutes. I stopped counting.

"Also, I know that Grian is worried, but he'll have it under control in no time. If he needs help, he could just call me... even 303 or Null. They're not as evil as you think, though sometimes their motives could be questionable." Steve babbled. I nodded again, not knowing what to say.

Grian walked towards us, holding a bowl of steaming pasta. Hypixel lifted his hood and looked at it with a 'wtf' expression.

"How did you get that? Pasta isn't a thing in Minecraft." He said.

"I'm magical, I can do whatever I want." Grian replied, putting a forkful into his mouth. Hypixel shook his head, pulling the hood over his face once again. Grian paused, swallowing the food and turning to Steve.