Swimming

Jack's POV
Ethan was like a teen. He was always exited, hyper, and happy. He has ADHD which makes him crazy. He was really funny tho. As soon as he walked in he ran at Mark and jumped into his arms.
E: I HAVE BIG NEWS!!!!!!
Mark caught him and stared at him.
M: What's your news!?
Mark knew just to go along with his personality, since he couldn't control it, so he held him up in his arms.
E: I'M GAYYYYY
It surprised me but I always had my suspicions.
E: I HAVE MORE NEWS!!!!!!!
M: What is it??
Then Tyler spoke up.
T : HE IS GAY WITH MEEEE
Yep...My suspicions were right!
B: I knew it!!
M: I'm so happy for you guys!
J: Yeah! Congrats!
T: Thanks you guys!
M: Wade! Didn't see you there.
W: Hey guys!
Everyone: Hey Wade!
We all laughed at our joke and sat around to talk for a while. Ethan sat next to Tyler, holding his hand. Bob sat on a stool. Wade sat in the recliner. And me amd Mark sat on the floor. He was sitting with his legs out and I was sitting inbetween them. His arms were wrapped around my torso and we cuddled. Aftwr a while of talking Tyler suggested swimming. We all agreed and ran for the lake.
M: LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN POTATO!

3rd person POV
Bob ripped his shirt off and jumped into the lake from the dock. Tyler pulled his shirt off and ran in. Ethan ran in after him. Jack jumped from the dock and Mark jumped into his arms. Wade was last. He pulled off his shirt, running after us.
J: Ha! Wade is last!
M: THATS RIGHT WADE! YOU ARE A ROTTEN POTATO!
W: At least I don't smell like one!
M: HOW DARE YOU.
Mark splashed him and then everyone was splashing each other. After a long splash war everyone was so tired they just sat around or floated. Mark swam way out away from everyone with Jack. Ethan and Tyler sat half in the water cuddling. Bob was on shore drying off. Wade was already in the house. Mark and Jack had made their way to the middle of the lake. They were floating aimlessly together, just enjoying each others company. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and Jack's hands were on Mark's neck. The sun was setting behind them. They rested their foreheads together as the sun vanished.