Organs

Jack's POV
Since Dark and Anti were staying with us now, and we only had 2 bedrooms, Bob moved out and Anti and Dark share his old room. I guess it isn't that bad having an evil twin...Except when they threaten you or hurt you. And Dark is a really good cook, and he always makes breakfast since he doesn't sleep.
Normally he just makes eggs and toast but today I wake up smelling pancakes. I roll out of Mark's grasp and walk downstairs.
J: Morning.
D: Hey, Your up.
J: Pancakes?
D: Yeah.
J: Thanks!
He handed me and plate and I cut one and took a bite. It tasted DISGUSTING.  I spit it out on my plate and look at the red color in it.
J: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!
D: Organs. Duh.
J: I think I'm gonna-
I ran to the trash can and started throwing up. Mark heard and ran downstairs.

Mark's POV
I wake up to the sound of yelling and then someone violently throwing up. I run downstairs and see Jack with his head in the trashcan. I run to him and rub circles into his back. He leans up and wipes his mouth.
M: Are you okay!?
Before he could answer I heard Dark behind me.
D: Want some pancakes?
J: NO! MARK! DO NOT EAT HIS PANCAKES!
I turn to Dark and see the pancakes. They look normal.
M: Um...Jack?
J: What?
M: What's wrong with his pancakes??
J: They have fucking organs in them!
M: WHAT THE HELL!
I turn to Dark and he has a devilish grin on his face.
D: Oops! Sorry.
He speaks in a sarcastic voice.
M: WHO'S FUCKING ORGANS ARE THEY!?
D: I don't know, some guy at the gas station. He called me MARK!
M: Wait...What!? The gas station!? He recognized you as me?!
D: Yeah! He was tall, skinny, had dark brown hair.
M: Oh my god...
D: I think his name was Henry.
M: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL HIM!?
D: HE CALLED ME MARK! IM NOT YOU!
M: YOU LOOK LIKE ME!!!!
D: So!?
M: He was a fan! I met him before I came home to see Jack's throat slashed!
D: oops.
He said again and took another bite of pancake.

Anti's POV
I come down stairs to yelling and see Jack on the floor with a trashcan next to him and Mark yelling at Dark while Dark takes a bite of a pancake. I smell blood...Who is bleeding!?
A: Um...The fuck did I miss!?
J: HE PUT ORGANS IN THE FUCKING PANCAKES!!!
A: And fed them to you?
M: YES! HE GAVE THEM TO JACK!
A: Dark! What the hell, man. We have to be sorta good to these guys!

Jack's POV
I'm glad Anti can be nice sometimes. Like when he stands up for us. That's my side in him.
D: I didn't know they didn't want my pancakes!
A: But you knew they don't eat organs! Who did you kill?
M: A fan. A fan of mine. I met him yesterday. His name was Henry.

Mark's POV
I can't believe Henry is dead...I saved him and then MY alter ego just kills him. That pisses me off. I saved him from death. I saved him. ME. And then Dark kills him. HE MURDERED HIM. I feel a tear slide down my cheek.
A: Mark...I'm sorry. I truly am.
M: You don't get it...
A: Yes, I do. I read your thoughts. That's terrible...
M: STAY OUT OF MY MIND!
A: I-
M: NO FUCKING EXCUSES. STAY OUT OF MY HEAD. 
I storm out the back door and start walking. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going. I kept walking through the woods until I stumbled upon a huge tree. It was very easy to climb and when I got to a wider branch, I sat down. I lean against the middle of the tree and sat back. It was compfortable and peaceful. I didn't care at this point so I fell asleep. I knew I wouldn't fall because I don't move when I sleep so I wasn't scared. I woke up and it was pitch black outside.
M: How am I gonna get down now...
I said to no one but myself.
I slowly started climbing down until I heard something under me. It was someone or something walking. I heard leaves crunch and twigs snap. It was human footsteps. I didn't climb down any further. I stayed in my tree. I couldn't see anything below me. I was gonna stay until whatever it was left but they stopped under my tree.
?: Hey
It kinda sounded like Anti but... they sounded like they had been crying.
?: please come down Mark.
M: Anti?
A: Yeah...
I climbed down the rest of the way and I could barely make out the silhouette of Anti.
M: Are you okay, Anti?
A: N-No...
He sniffled and I could tell he was holding back tears. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the lake. We sat down and he never let go of my hand.
M: Tell me what happened.
A: Dark...H-he...
Anti started crying and i hugged him. I feel bad because Anti doesn't seem like the type to cry like this. He rarely shows his feelings.
M: Did he hurt you?
A: When you l-left I told him he shouldn't have gave you those pancakes and he sh-shouldn't have hurt Henry...Then he h-hit me...
M: HE HIT YOU!?
A: Y-Yeah...and Jack ran to me...and Dark h-he...
M: Did he hurt Jack??
M: ANTI! IS JACK OKAY!?
A: He hit him too! Dark picked me u-up and threw me outside. He wouldn't let me back in and it took forever t-to find y-you. I'm s-sorry!
M: it's okay, Anti. It'll be okay. Stay here, Okay? I'm gonna go try and get Jack.
A: N-No! You are human, you cant over-power him!
M: Yes I can. He is a part of me. Not the other way around.
Anti nodded and I ran towards the house.