Part 11 Whoa.

Listening to Tao trying to catch his breath and having heard him call out to me like that was making the heat between my legs unbearable. I shifted uncomfortably and Tao laughed softly.

"Just a second cariña." He whispered. He pulled my hand from his pants and placed a kiss against the back of it before releasing me.

I laid down flat on my back next to him and tried to focus on something besides the warmth. It took a second for me to remember what I was supposed to be doing. Once I did I couldn't hold back a giggle.

"Hmm?" Tao asked.

"Are you awake now?" I asked still giggling.

Tao tisked and rolled over to face me. I was expecting him to give me some sassy retort or maybe even deny it and try to go back to sleep. Instead his mouth closed over mine and cut off the remaining giggles before they could escape.

He kissed me slowly. Each one more teasing than the last until every trace of my laughter had completely vanished.

"Do I get to touch you now?" He asked against my lips.

I gulped but nodded.

"If you uhm... if you want to..." I whispered breathless.

"Mm mm." Tao shook his head just slightly. "We're doing this at your pace."

His fingers traced up the inside of my thigh and he began to draw slow teasing circles.

"Tell me what you want." He said.

"I... I want you to touch me." I admitted.

Tao smirked against my lips. His hand drifted further up and stroked along the seam of my leggings. I let out a breathy sigh.

"I love that sound." Tao whispered and kissed me again.

He teased me a few more times before his hand shifted away. I broke from the kiss ready to protest his retreat but before I could his hand reached the waist band of my leggings. His hand slid in and the protests died on lips.

His fingers toyed with the edge of my panties, dipping beneath but not far enough to touch the part of me that ached.

"Tao please." I whispered.

Tao inhaled with a hiss. His hand slid beneath my panties and against my sex. I let a quiet needy moan.

"Jesus dulzura..." He breathed out. "You're soaked."

His fingers slipped against the sensitive bud between my legs in slow horribly pleasurable circles.

"Tao." I whimpered squirming against him.

He laughed shaking his head. His fingers slid down and one of them pressed into me. I gasped and my hips jerked up. The unfamiliar intrusion was apparently more than welcome. It was needed. He slid his finger out and then he pressed two into me. Unlike the first his two fingers created a pressure and slight twinge of pain. I tensed bracing for more.

"Shit." Tao's fingers stilled and he dropped a couple of quick kisses against my face. He kissed my cheeks, my chin, and my lips.

"I didn't think about it dulzura... do you want me to stop?" He asked.

I gulped and shifted causing his fingers to move inside me. The pain didn't intensify. If anything it kind of felt good. Did I want him to stop? No.

I shook my head and pressed my lips against his. Tao returned the kiss. His fingers eased out of me carefully and then back in. The slight stretching sensation was foreign but with every stroke my body seemed to crave more.

"Fuck you're so tight..." Tao whispered against my lips.

I meant to respond but it only came out as another breath moan.

"Mmm." Tao laughed. His tongue stroked across my bottom lip as his fingers sunk further and further into me with each thrust until they couldn't go any deeper.

"Tao." I whimpered. My hips arched with need.

Tao shifted adjusting position over me until his hand was positioned perfectly to where his palm would brush against the sensitive bundle of nerves each time that he plunged his fingers into me.

The combination of sensations left me gasping between each stroke. Tao's hand tangled in my hair and he forced my mouth back to his. His tongue swiped into my mouth matching the pace of his hand and he stifled each of my breathy moans with kiss after kiss.

The combination of sensations was making me slowly lose my mind. My legs were shaking and my breathing was ragged. I was torn between begging for me and begging him to stop. It felt amazing and too much all at once.

Just when I was sure I couldn't take it any longer he curled his fingers inside me. His strokes changed. His fingers pressed against another sensitive area with each curl and his hand continued to brush over the bundle of nerves outside at the same time. I felt the familiar sensation of being pushed toward a ledge only this time within seconds I was shoved over. My entire body shook with the force of my climax and I was fairly certain I screamed into Tao's mouth.

He didn't seem to mind.

Tao kissed me gently. On the mouth, on my cheeks, my chin, and even my neck as I floated back. He waited. His hand that had been fisted in my hair now smoothing and soothing what I knew to be a tangled mess.

"Whoa." Was all I managed even after I had caught my breath.

"Mm hmm. You can wake me up any time dulzura." Tao laughed and kissed me again.