Part 33 Trust.

I still had a little bit of a smile on face when I turned toward the guys. I was proud of myself for how easily I'd managed to lie to Stephan. Now we just needed a plan on how to get the information form my father's office.

"No." Sab and Tao said at the exact same time.

I held my hands up in surrender and then down in confusion.

"What?" I asked. I thought I had done pretty damn good in there.

"You're not going back there." Sab growled.

"Not happening dulzura." Tao agreed.

My eyes widened in surprise and I shook my head. I hadn't even considered going in on my own. I knew better than that now. They were never going to allow me to head into that kind of danger again and now that I was getting used to it I was relieved.

"I wasn't even thinking about it like that. I just thought we could sneak in like you guys used to do except for instead of sneaking into my room we just sneak into the office and go through the cabinets." I explained. "His office door is pretty heavy duty, but I doubt the windows are since it's so far off the ground anyway."

"We?" Sab asked with a smirk that radiated approval and amusement. He didn't think that I could climb the building and come to think of it I wasn't sure I could either.

"I'm sure we could toss her up there somehow, but it doesn't change the fact that we are off this case. If we try to go there right now or ask for any kind of Academy help we risk getting into a lot of trouble." Tao said but he wasn't dismissing me or my plan. He was simply stating facts that were potential problems.

"We have to find her though. We have to find her before they do something to her." I argued. We didn't have time to waste worrying what the Academy thought or wanted. If they were the type of organization to punish people for saving lives I didn't want anything to do with them anyway.

"We will. It just needs to be dark princessa." Sab explained.

"Oh..." I said relaxing a little. Waiting until dark I could do. Not that we had any other choice. Breaking into a house, even your own, during the day sounded like a bad idea all the way around.

A very loud and angry buzzing noise sounded. Sab pulled a phone out of his pocket and Tao snatched it away before he could answer.

"Go." Tao said answering it. "Shit! Fuck. Ok. Calm down. Lock everything. We're on way back. I'll call Theo and let him know just stay where you are."

Tao's hand shot out smacking Sab's shoulder as he talked. He was walking before he'd even hung up. Sab and I both followed without a word of protest.

"Fucking Christian's out and he's head straight for Sarah. Cam's losing his shit. We were supposed to have years before this crap." Tao said.

My brow furrowed as I tried to place the names. I knew Sarah was Cameron's mother, so it sounded like Christian was probably his father. My stomach turned and ached as I realized what was happening. How could he have gotten out so suddenly? How did we not know about this sooner? How was Cam going to handle dealing with his father when he could barely even speak of him? This was another disaster on top of the major one we were already dealing with.

"Where are they?" Sab asked.

"The cabin. Cam went to her as soon as he got the message but that fucks going to beat us there. Shit!" Tao stopped abruptly and glared at Sab's car like it had offended his ancestors.

"One of us has to go back for Aydan and Theo. We're gonna need them. No one else can help with Cam's panic attacks like Theo and Aydan's the only one that dickheads afraid of." Tao said.