Additional Note

Hello hello

I see a lot of teary comments so I wanted to add in some information:

I know there are a few things left open and unexplained.

Doing so was not an accident.

The end of the Lost Birds Series allows for three important things:

1. I get to breathe, take a break, and play around with some of magic based rh stories.

2. I get an opportunity to seriously consider altering these novels into completely original works (which doesn't seem to difficult since the plot and characters are already my own) before coming back to our beloved team.

3. A gap in time so that Tori and the guys have a chance to grow up a little more which will therefore allow much more serious and mature content in any future novels involving them.

That being said I do have an outline for two more Academy stories. One is Amanda's and one is essentially a "new character" both of which will have some interactions with the Baxter team but I don't want to give away any spoilers and I have to admit it may be well over a year before I have time to circle back to these.

If you're willing to wait: follow me or keep this book in your library and you'll know as soon as a new book gets posted.

If you're not interested in waiting and you have questions that pertain to the stories I've already written message me and I will gladly answer anything I can.

If you're comfortable ending our journey together here that's alright too and I sincerely thank you for reading. 

<3