Interrogation...(ticci toby x reader) chapter 22 interrogation

[name] POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock repeatedly making that obnoxious sound. I groan in annoyance and turned it off. I put my hands over my face to cover the brightness of my room. I soon then remembered what happened. My palms started to sweat just by the thought of it. I sigh to shake off that feeling an continue my day. I brushed my hair and tied it into a ponytail, some of my baby hair was sticking out, but I didn't mind it. I then put on my shirt and some jeans and slipped on my [color] converse. I walked downstairs and the smell of pancakes and bacon was in the air. My mother was in the kitchen still cooking. I took a seat and I was greeted by two fluffy stacked pancakes and three crispy bacon strips on my plate.
"Hey [name] I'm gonna be home late again just for you information" my mother said as she starts to clean up. I groan in annoyance, 'why does she always work so late?' I thought to myself.
"Why do you come home so late? Is their really that much work?!" I asked. She then sigh and continues to clean.
"It's just work honey, you'll be fine on your own. In the mean time...you should get going...you're going to be late." My mother said. I then looked at the time.
" I have fifteen minutes?! Did I really overslept?!"
"You slept ten minutes longer but yeah."
I immediately got up and grabbed my [color] hoodie that was on the coat hanger along with my backpack.

-time skip-

I was on the side walk if my school and I had my earbuds on. I was listening to my favorite music, feeling lost with the rhythm I don't noticed the police cars that were in front of the school. I slowly then lower my volume and removed my earbuds. My pupils were in fear as I saw a police car. I already know the situation.

Why?! Why now?!

I had all mixed up emotions. Guilt. Distress. tariffed. what am I supposed to do know?! I've must have been staring too long because before I knew, one of the police men was looking back at me. I then looked away feeling awkward and anxious with the situation. Fuck. What am I supposed to do now?!
I then looked at the ground avoiding eye contact and made my way to class. Doing so as I enter the building I saw pictures of Rebecca Miller and Casey McLeanal with a big label that said 'MISSING' my heart slowly started to sink. I couldn't bare to look at the photographs of them anymore. I feel sick just by the thought of it. I regret of what I've done. "It's ashamed right?" I herd a voice from behind me. I turned around to see one of the councilors.
"What?"
"Those two have been missing...their parents are worried sick..."
"Oh..."
"Did you knew them?"
Finally. The one question came. 'Did I knew them?' What should I say?
"I do now..."
"Hmm...get to class the warning bell is going to ring."
"Yes ma'am."

-time skip, about half way through the day-

I was in my second to last period of the day. I'm honestly happy that this day is gonna end. My thought were cut off by the two hands were covering my eyes.
"Guess who it is!" I heard a playful yet familiar voice in the back of my head. Already I can tell it was Amy. "Who?" I said. I honestly couldn't care less but it's nice to hear Amy's voice again.
She then removed her hands out of my face.
"Seriously? [name] it was me" she said while giggling. I couldn't help but to smile. "Yeah, I know."
Although the short moment of joy disappears as I herd my teacher call my name.
"Ms [name] the principal would like a word with you..."
My heart sunken deeply as I gulp in fear. My friend looked at me with a face of sorrow and distressed. Causing me to feel even more anxious.
"Y-Yes ma'am." I said as my nervous stutters got the best of me. I then walked through the empty halls, allowing the echoes of my footsteps to be herd. I looked at the ground feeling more anxious than usual. My heart started to beat faster and faster as I can tell that I was close. The palms of my hands started to sweat, as I was thinking about what should I say?

Should I say that they were my friends?

Should I say they have been bullying me before?

Should I say that I didn't know them?

I then took a deep breath to control my nerves and mentally told myself to calm down. I open the door. I can feel the six eyes that were in this room. The principal. And the two officers. "Good afternoon Ms [last name], please take a seat." I then smiled awkwardly and obeyed. I pulled up the one chair that was in front of me as I can feel the room getting smaller and smaller.

"Now...Ms [last name] we have a couple of questions for you.."

Welp...what story are you gonna tell the police? Read more to find out. I really hope you like this chapter. I really really tried. Anyways Im working on the next chapter so yeah...have a great day ❤️