The pill...(ticci toby x reader) chapter 14

[name] POV
I couldn't sleep what so ever. I was tossing and turning due to me being uncomfortable with the heat in my room. So I went downstairs to get a nice cold glass of water to make me go back to sleep and rest. My mother wasn't home, she was working late so I'm all alone, which it is terrifying. Referring to what happened at the forest two days ago. I turn on the kitchen lights to locate where the cabinets were, the lights were starting to blur my vision. Causing me to squint my eyes to avoid the bright light. I groan with sleepy-ness. Soon enough my vision starts to regain back to normal, I can now see everything clearly. I reached the top cabinet to get a cup and filled it with cold water. I was interrupted by the sound of  something knocking down a metal object, causing me to get startled and make a small gasp. Something is in the kitchen.

Authors POV
"Mom?" [name] said. Hoping it was her mother who knocked now the metal pan. Their was no response. [name] slowly started to panic. Now she's aware that she's not alone. Mean while Toby and masky were still in the kitchen. Avoiding to get caught by [name]. [name] puts her cup of cold water on the counter to investigate of what cause the noise. Which gives masky and Toby the perfect opportunity. Doing so they put the pill in her cup of water, soon enough the pill dissolved into nothing. As if it was never their. [name] couldn't find the source of what cause her to get scared. Be she soon later shook of the fear and grab her cold beverage and drank the whole thing. She headed back upstairs to her room and continue to go back to sleep. Leaving Toby and masky a chance to escape. They got out through the back window and made their way to the mansion.

Toby's POV
(Play video on the top)

"Great job Rogers...you nearly got us caught" masky said. I sigh with annoyance. I don't know how I can tolerate him. "S-shut up" I said. Telling him to be quiet. But it was strange. When I herd [name's] voice for the first time i felt a ache in my chest. Her voice is so lovely...without realizing that a smile has came upon my face and a small light bit of warmth was on my cheeks. Why do I act like this when I think of her? "Aw...look at mr. Rogers, already having feelings for someone" masky said sarcastically. I was embarrassed. Why does this keep happening? "I t-told you to s-s-shut up masky!" I said. I was even more pissed off. Why is he making it a big deal out of it.
-time skip-

I was on my bed not being able to sleep. Why couldn't I sleep? Every time I think of [name] the thought of her just swirls around my head. In my dream she said that we where 'childhood friends' I wonder...Could it be possible that I had feeling for her from before?...what was she like when she was young? I wish I could have my questions answers but now it's not the time...I'll wait for another day...until we meet again [name]...

Thank you for reading this other chapter, I'm not sure if you can tell but I was kinda rushing this one -^-; sorry, but yeah that's all bye ❤️