We all grown up so fast...(ticci toby x reader) chapter 9

-several years later-

Authors POV
[name] is now 16 years old (just to make it clear you met Toby in middle school in the six grade, and both of you were 12 at that time.) and [name] still continues to go to school, while still thinking about Toby. Not only that but [name] was considering to move out and live on her own. Not to far and not to close, but to keep in contact with her mother. (yes I've done my research and you can live by yourself in the age of 17 or 18.) buy right now she's in school until some events happened...involving Toby...

[name] POV
Its been four years since I've haven't seen Toby, I really hope he didn't forgotten me. And I really hope he's doing well. My thoughts ponder as I was walking back home from school. Until I felt a presence behind me. "Can't you believe that she was friends with that twitch of a freak?" I heard someone taking behind me. "She has such poor taste in friends" at this point I knew who it was, ever sense Toby left I had to put up with assholes like them. The one who said I was 'friends with a freak' was Rebecca Miller. She had dark blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Everyone at school finds her the most attractive person in the county. And the one that said 'I have poor taste in friends' was Casey McLenal. She had black midnight hair and dark brown eyes, nearly close to Toby's eye color. But his was soft and has a hint of golden brown. But her eyes scream out that she's the devil. Nonetheless this was a daily basis for me. They fallow me home and talk shot behind my Back, I know they do it just to annoy me or to get my reaction but I try not to let it get to me, so I do what I usually do. Put on my head phones and block their insults with music. I finally see my house in the distance, I look behind me cause I heard no muffled talking from behind. I'm guessing they left. I enter my house and as soon I open the door something sweet was in the air, I went to the kitchen and see my mother baked a pie. I put my headphones down on the table so I can talk to my mother. "What are you making?" I asked in curiosity. "Making apple pie...how was school?" She asked changing the subject. "it was ok I guess." "Did you finish your homework?"'she asked to make sure that I was done with everything. "Yes I've done everything..." i said with a little bit of frustration in my voice. "Calm down, I was just making sure." She said trying not make me even more frustrated then I already am now.

Toby's POV
Ever sense [name] and I distance each other my life has gotten worse day by day. My sister Lyra died recently in a car crash and i wasn't doin so well. I felt so numb. I felt like I was dead. I wasn't ok. I always lock myself up In my room and I don't come out for a very long time. I can feel my mind slowly going insane, I see things that aren't their. Like last night a saw my sister in my room. She had no jaw and her body was horribly mutilated where I can See her ribs. Anyways, my dad gets even more worse, getting drunk and beating us. I'm tired of him hurting people. I'm tiered of his bullshit. I want him to be gone. I want him to disappear. I want him DEAD. I can hear my parents arguments over the thin walls, I can hear my my dads insults to my mother and she yet somehow puts up with him. every now and then I can hear my mother crying through the walls. But for some odd reason I don't feel empathetic for her. Its her fault that she has to put up with him. It's her fault that She didn't do anything, she was a bystander. A witness for seeing her own son being beaten. And I resent her for that...

-time stop to the next day-

[name] POV
I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock, Repeating its obnoxious sound. I hit my snooze button to make it stop. Today was Saturday which means I have no school. So the first thing I done was make my self some breakfast,

(Play video on the top)

I was craving for something citrusy but yet creamy. So I decided to make some strawberry waffles with whipped cream, I head my way down stairs to make my breakfast for the day until I saw a note that was on the fridge. 'Hey [name] i am heading out for a while, I will be back but at a late time. So I expect you to take care of yourself until I return. Their is leftover spaghetti and apple pie, anyways take care...-mom ❤️' i still can't believe it. Even though I was sixteen she still treats me like I'm eleven years old. I sigh and put my frozen waffles into the toaster and waited. Doing so I come to realize that sense I'm home alone for now then that means I can ask my friends to hang out, I am pretty sure my mother wouldn't notice I was gone. I wasted no time to get ready. I put on my clothes and brush my hair and was ready to leave, until I just remembered that I left my waffles in the toaster and at the right amount of time it was done. The waffles were soft and crisp but warm and hot but I was in a rush so I didn't care less if it was slightly burning my hands. I walked out the door and was heading over to my friend, Amy's house...

Thank you again for reading this chapter, i know this involved more of you then Toby but I wanted you to catch up what was going on in your life. And in the next chapter there will be Toby but I won't say the rest. Nonetheless I hope you are having a wonderful day ❤️ and that's all bye!