Dream into reality...(ticci toby x reader) chapter 13

Toby's POV

(Play video on the top)

"Hey I'm [name]" the girl said as she reached her hand out. "T-Toby" I said greeting her. I look around to see where we were at a meadow field with beautiful yellow and light pink flowers all around us. The sky was calm and peaceful with a bright sun set on the horizon creating dark purple faded to pink and yellow. It was about to turn night time. I wasn't familiar with this place. "Where are w-we?" I asked her. She only giggled in response. "You look a lot older now" she said smiling at me. I can't help but to smile back. "Have we met before?" I asked her. And she giggles again. Avoiding my question. She got closer to me and she puts her hand cresting my cheek, until she spoke. "How can you not remember your childhood friend?" She said. Her eyes where no longer looking at mine. She was now looking at my lips. Her face gotten closer, I close my eyes ready to except what was gonna happen.
"JEFF YOU ASSHOLE!"
I was woken up by the sound of Jane shouting.
I groan with a obnoxious headache. It was all a dream. But why was I dreaming about the girl from yesterday? What does she have to do with this? I needed answers. I immediately got out of my bed and went downstairs to get breakfast. In the kitchen I see everyone eating breakfast. Doing so I went to find a seat and being to eat. Across from me was Jane and jeff bickering at each other. "Well it wasn't my fault." Jeff said. I looked at janes plate to see an odd mixture of orange juice spilled on her eggs.  I'm guessing Jeff spilled orange juice on her breakfast and it made her upset. "Yes it was!" Jane said. I stoped paying attention to their fights and continue to eat my breakfast. "That was a long nap you took Rogers" I look besides me to see masky looking irritated as usual. "I was t-t-tired from yesterday, ok" I said feeling bothered. He sigh and began to speak. "Slender has a mission for us" masky hands me a clip board. I look to see a familiar face. It was the girl from my dream. It was [name] but how? The paper gives every single but of information about her. "Apparently Slenderman wants us to bring her here.." masky said as he grabs out a cigarette and a lighter. "W-why?" I asked. "He Said he sees 'potential in her'...I don't know...it just means another fuck up to join this house of murderers." Masky said. As he puffs out. "S-So what's the p-plan?" "Probably to slowly make her go insane or something..." I remember the dream I had [name] said something about us being 'childhood friends' I wonder if that's true. If so I hope she forgives me but I must do what I've been told. Even if it's a childhood friend.

-time skip-

Me, masky and hoodie went to [names] house. The lights were turned off. I'm guessing that she's asleep. Eyelss made us a pill to use it on [name]. He claims that this pill will cause hallucinations and blackouts. So we used it. Hoodie was on watch from the outside while me and masky snuck through the back window trying not to disturb [name] slumber. We walked carefully and slowly to not cause any creaks of the wooden floor. We went into the kitchen trying to find any liquid substance that will dissolve the pill. Until a the kitchen lights turned on. Shit. Immediately me and masky ducted down in the counter, making sure she didn't see us.

Thank you for reading this chapter. I know this was kinda short but the next one will involve you and how you slowly started to go insane -^-; so yeah, not to mention their will be some gore into some upcoming chapters...just a heads up...ok that's all bye ❤️