Feelings..(ticci toby x reader) chapter 4

-[names] POV-

It's the weekend and I was drawing, cause I had nothing else to do. My mother was out doing groceries and I was home alone. I decided to draw flowers cause I admire how pretty it looks, especially when theirs a flower tree outside right next to my window.

(This is the drawing)

I was startled by the sound knocking at the door, so I went down stairs and check the peep hole

I was startled by the sound knocking at the door, so I went down stairs and check the peep hole. I was expecting it to be my mother but instead it was Toby. My heart started to race, why was he here?!?, I took a deep breath to calm myself down and open the door...

-Toby's POV-

I was walking over to [name] house, I had to let her know how I feel. Without realizing I see her house up ahead, feeling nervous of what she'll say. I approach to her front door knocking until the door finally opened, so I greeted her first. "H-Hey" "hi." She said with a warm smile. "Can I come I-in?" I asked her. Hopefully she'll say yes. "Umm, sure come in." I went inside and She led me upstairs to her room. As soon she opens the door her scent was everywhere, it smells so sweet like strawberries and sugar. I look over at her desk where she has a drawing. "You're a talented a-artist." I said, which cause her face to turn red, it was honestly adorable.

(Play video on the top)

"Is everything ok?" She ask with a worried expression. I didn't wanna make her worried even more so had to lie as usual. "Y-Yeah everything is fine." I sat on her bed and she sat right beside me, her bed was really soft. "[name] theirs something I've been mean t-t-to tell y-you."

-[name] POV-

"[name] theirs something I've been meaning t-t-to tell y-you." Toby said, just by hearing those words my heart began to beat at a fast rate. What was he going to say?!. "[n-name] I." Toby was cut of he the sound of the front door opening, it was my mother.fuck. "[name] I need you to help me get the groceries out of the car!" My mother yelled from downstairs. "In a moment!" I said. "Umm. Stay put I'll be right back ok?" I told toby. He nods in responses. So I went downstairs to help my mom with the groceries.

-Toby's POV-

I was waiting for [name] in her room, I laid on her bed due to boredom. I hugged her pillow admiring her scent. It smells just like her. Hearing the door open I immediately sit straight back up to make sure she didn't saw me smelling her pillow. "Hey I'm back, so what was it you've been meaning to tell me?" Looking into her soft [eye color] eyes my thoughts stop. I was frozen. I didn't know what to say now.fuck what was I thinking, she'll say no. Agreeing with the voices in my head I didn't say what I wanted to say, but I couldn't just leave her hanging I had to think of something else."I umm...I need h-help with e-English and I was wondering if you can h-h-help me?" feeling bitter for myself knowing that she'll never love me back. "Sure I don't mind..."she said with another warm smile. Why does she make me feel this way? "Thank you s-s-so much...Well I should get going." getting off her bed I felt something grab my hand, it was [name] with a soft look in her eyes. "Wait my mom is still downstairs, I'll make sure she doesn't see you." I softly smile at her. She's always so caring.

-[name] POV-

I led Toby to the front door quietly so my mother wouldn't see him. We were so close to the door until my mother turned around. Immediately push Toby outside the door. "Where are you going?" My mother asked raising an eyebrow. My mind was blank I had to answer with something quick. " Well I need some fresh air so I'm going for a walk, is that ok?" I ask. hopefully she'll believe it. "Sure just come back at 6:30 ok? Dinner will be ready at that time." I nod my hand as an agreement. "Ok."
"Be safe ok?"
"I will."
As soon I close the door behind me, with a sigh of relief she didn't see him. Thank god. "Sorry I push you." I said. " I-it's ok." Theirs an awkward silence between us. "Well I'll see y-you at school t-t-tomorrow." Feeling unhappy cause he's leaving and I'll never know what he'll actually say. "Ok bye." I said in a low tone, before he left I decided to give him a quick hug. His body felt so warm, I honestly didn't wanna let go but I had to. And just like that he left.

T.B.C