Before and after the incident...(ticci toby x reader) chapter 12

Toby's POV
I see in the distance the neighborhood in blaze with fire. I see the red and blue flashing lights. The police came. They were looking for me. I look further and see my creations as driven a crowd. Before I can do anything else I hear static in my head and a dark raspy voice. It said . Come Toby my child it's time to go... I oblige and listen to it. "Yes master" I said, understanding it's order. Before I could walk off into the forest I see a familiar face. It was a girl. With [hair color] hair and [eye color] eyes. I don't know what makes her drag my attention  but I couldn't be distracted now. I was on the run. But I don't know what makes her so familiar. I felt like I have seen her before. But I don't know where.

-time skip to the next day-
Today I planned to kill my mother. Once and for all. Last night I saw Lyra and she told me that are mother was still alive and breathing. That rage I had build up again. I wanted my mother to be dead. She was a bystander. She has done nothing. I thought of the most practical thing. She must have stay with a family member. But I couldn't remember who was my family members were. Luckily Slenderman, my master told me where she was. Eventually I reached to the house. I snuck through the back window to not alarm anyone that I was inside. I heard a voice that was coming from the kitchen. "Of course Connie, you can stay here as long as you need" "Thank you" i recognize that voice. It was my mother.
The rage that I previously had rises up again. I despise her. I heard the door close I am assuming it was my family member who was allowing my mother to stay. I peeked my head to see if she was their. I was right. Their she was. Sitting with her hand on her forehead. With frustration. I didn't hesitate to speak. "H-hello m-mother..." as soon she heard me speak in her eyes I see fear.
"Toby?!"
I-I thought you were"
"Dead? I wasn't"
Seeing her scared was the best feeling I had
I started to notice that she was shaking, her words started to stutter by the sight of me.
"You were a horrible mother. L-letting your own children s-s-suffer from the man that you let into your l-life." Tears started to roll down her eyes. It's nice to know that she did bad things and now she's paying the price for it.
"Toby please! I"
"N-no mother" I cut her off before she could explain.
"Y-you let this happen...you did this." She was now crying silently I can tell she was praying for her life. "And look at you n-now. Putting your hands at the god of m-m-mercy and being for your life..." I scoffed. "Pathetic..." I said. I impaled my hatch in her chest. Where the blood was now bleeding through her clothes. She gasped for air. She was now on the floor crawling desperately. Trying to escape from me. I felt no empathy for her. What so ever. I swung my hatchet over my head and hit her on her back. She's dead now.

-time skip-

I was on my way to the mansion through the forest. I felt calm and relief for once. Along with the sounds of calm nature. I felt Free. But in the distance I heard a twig snapped. I immediately grab one of my hatchets in case their was something that is a threat. But I saw the same girl from yesterday. The same [hair color] color haired girl.

(Play video on the top)

She was just their walking. Minding her own business. She must be going somewhere. For no apparent reason I wanted to talk to her. She looks so friendly. Without realizing I stepped on a twig that made a large snapping sound causing the girl to be alarmed. I stoped moving to not make anymore sound. She turned her head around to check if anything was their. Thankfully she doesn't see me. I examined her facial features she had soft bright [eye color] eyes. And soft looking hair that falls naturally onto her shoulders. Her lips are soft and slightly full giving its curvy figure. Everything about this girl seems gorgeous but yet dark. She started to walk faster. I tried to keep up at her pace to look more into her. But every step I take the more she keeps increasing her speed. I wanted to talk to her but she was now running, I chased after her. I just wanted to talk. But I see a house in the distance. The girl open the door and went inside. I stoped myself to go any further. I couldn't let myself be seen. I looked at her house from a far distance where she couldn't see me. Her house seems so familiar. Everything about her is familiar. I just can put my finger on it. What was her name? Does she know me? Did I know her before all all of this happened? I felt like I made a promise to her. A promise that I said I will never forget. But I did. I retreated back to the mansion and head inside.why was she still on my mind?

Thank you for reading this chapter I will write the next one when I'm available but the next will be more different so yeah. I didn't add much of Toby from the lady character so this one did sooo yeah...bye ❤️