Blind. 2

"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them." - John Green

-

In the grand scheme of things, he was just a page in her poorly written novel. To her, he didn't deserve a chapter because chapters lead to more chapters and she didn't want to know what was going to happen in the next one. Books come to an end, but the journey's on ink and paper live on through our thoughts.

And that's what Harry was; a living, breathing journey of love and pain. So in the grandeur of the grand scheme of things, she was still his as much as he was hers.

After loose strings tie back together, Harry and Ariana find themselves under the same roof once again. Only this time, things were going to be a little different. All's fair in love and hate. War comes later on.

~*~

"It's beautiful." She whispers as she finally laid her eyes on the masterpiece. She'd learnt about it in school and now finally given the chance to truly be captivated by the artist's unique technique was a breathtaking experience.

"She is, isn't she." I spoke as I stood next to her. "The way the yellow contrasts with the blue gives a very soulful feel. The different shades of blue and black in waves too. Very beautiful indeed." I say but couldn't help but let my eyes wander to her instead.

"Last time I checked I wasn't a painting Styles." She muses as she nudges me with her elbow. "Though earlier you were right. It is a very soulful feeling. Something you wouldn't know anything about."

"Cheeky. Has it become your mission to be this cute?" I ask as I pinch her sides playfully. She almost laughs but keeps her composure as we were in a public place. "Twat, you're going to get us kicked out!"

"I love you, and you love me." I grin as I tickle her sides. She finally manages a giggle and it's music to my ears. "No, I hate you." She remarks as she pushes herself out of my hold. "You broke my heart and you lied to me" Her smile turns into a frown and my heart sinks in guilt. "How many more cases of dumplings must I send to your apartment for you to forgive me?"

She turns to me suddenly and I am reminded that she can in fact see me now and could easily stare me down. Knowing she was probably judging me made my knees weak. "If you throw in tickets to The 1975 I may consider allowing myself to be associated with you, again."

"Deal." I nod. And we were okay.

~*~

WRITTEN: 2015-2017
CURRENTLY ON HOLD

Copyright © theharianadimples
All my works are copyrighted under the designs and patents act 1988. this includes all prologues, chapters, epilogues and associated content (characters, plots, etc.). any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the real people in my stories aside from their characters and personality development(s). I do also own the plot and some settings in the story unless stated otherwise. Plagiarism will not be tolerated here so if I find out one of my stories or writing had been plagiarized, the story will be put on hiatus until the conflict is resolved.

Warning: Contains mature content and triggering content.