32 | Atonement

SELENA MONTGOMERY

I figure no one will come this way looking for me in this room so I settle into a corner, close my eyes, and let myself drift off into the darkness awaiting me.

ADELRAM ROMANO

This American pig is making me sick.

Rossi is having his fun with the idiot working for this piece of trash, but he doesn't care and smiles at the screams of his comrade. Slicing into his flesh, Rossi is grinning at the quality time he gets to spend with me.

It's been a while since we've done this together.

Clay is making eye contact with me the entire time Rossi is torturing his partner.

"Rossi." I snap my fingers, stopping him.

I look over to see Rossi's work and the flesh is hanging off the other American's body, but I know it's not enough to kill him...for now.

"How does it look?" Rossi says proudly motioning over at his creation.

He's talking to Johnson, not me.

When Johnson doesn't turn his head to look, Rossi punches him hard in the jaw and forces him to look at his little friend.

"That's enough for tonight Rossi." I state.

Wiping his hands Rossi responds, "I'm thinking American-style barbecue for dinner tonight boss."

I nod and smile seeing Johnson finally react with a shiver towards Rossi's cold tone.

This will be fun.

"I'll join you in a bit" I say to Rossi as he walks out the door.

"Take your time and savor it," he laughs back while shutting the door.

There is a moment of silence as I step towards Johnson. He is no longer making eye contact with me. Cheeky pig.

"Let's have a little talk." I start off.

I expect no response but he looks up with a grin.

"Where do you want to start, Valentino?"

I see the fear evident in his eyes but that doesn't stop him from taunting me.

"Enjoying my sloppy seconds?" His smirk grows as he continues. "You know Katerina was a great fuck and man did I fuck her raw all the damn time. She was a good screamer too, but I bet you know that by now, yeah?"

I study his tattoos, not giving him the reaction he wants and making him angrier.

"Oh, you haven't even had her?! She's mine you know. She will always be mine!"

This absolute psychopath.

"I claimed her as mine the moment I saw her." Johnson laughs with a crazy look in his eyes.

"I've been searching for her and I'm going to have to thank you for finding her for me. I missed fucking that sweet thing."

Sick pig.

"You American's are a delusional breed, Johnson" I say picking up Rossi's unicorn knife. Rossi will be upset, but he'll get over it.

"Delusional?!" He spits on the ground. "You're delusional for thinking she will love you like she loves me!!"

I stab him straight through his left arm and ugly tattoos, pinning it into the wooden beam he's tied too.

His scream echoes across the walls.

"The truth."

"You bastard! She loves me!" He responds.

I stab his right arm, pinning it down with Rossi's caterpillar knife. I chuckle at the stupidity of these knives. Of course Rossi would have custom-made animal-shaped torture knives.

After he calms himself down, Johnson starts speaking. This pig was easy to break.

"Fine." He grits out before continuing. "I saw Katerina in high school. She was weak, but beautiful. Her parents mistreated her, so I gained her trust and bought her from her parents... without her knowing, I killed them. Katerina fell in love with the nice guy she thought I was, but I wanted more so I trained her well and she gave in so beautifully...eventually. Her tears turned me on so much and her screams made me love her more. Fucking her and inflicting pain on her was so so good. Katerina ran away just before I was about to legally bind myself to her forever." He spits out the last part.

This delusional bastard.

I leave the knives in his forearms and walk towards the door.

"You will never lay your disgusting eyes on Selena ever again." I say shutting the door behind me over his screams and pleas to see her.

This bastard truly is sick. He truly believes she is his. But he will never hurt her again.

AN: Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's been a LONG time since I last updated. I got signed out of my account and couldn't get back in and honestly forgot about the story all together, but I am back now! I really missed you guys and can't wait to keep writing.