IV

The Starting Five of the Philadelphia 76ers (From Left to Right) Josh Richardson (JRich), Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Tobias Harris, Al Horford

From The Point of View of Xavier James

"Alright, I'll see you once I get back to campus," I continued before I ended my phone conversation with Leonard.

I hopped in my car and left the Mall parking lot heading towards campus. As soon as I got on the interstate, I witnessed a Red Dodge Charger ram into a Black Rolls Royce. I was petrified. The Dodge Charger sped off, and the Black Rolls Royce flipped and landed in a ditch. There isn't any way in hell that the person in that car could've survived what just happened.

My conscience wouldn't let me just pass by the scene of the accident. No one else seemed to care to stop or at least notify the cops. So I decided to help the person in the Black Rolls Royce. This sounds crazy as hell and quite dangerous to help a stranger. But I felt the need to help the person that day and boy was I in for a surprise. I pulled open the door and there sat Ben Simmons...

I screamed in shock. I'm talking about Benjamin Simmons...the pointed gaurd for the 76ers. I gasped, and I frantically called Emergency Services. I gently shook Ben to see if he was still alive. Indeed he was. He fluttered his eyes , and then he jumped  back a little.

"Who are you ?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

I squealed slightly in amazement and terror. "Right now. That's not important. An ambulance is on the way." I replied.

"I'm not going to the damn hospital. I'm okay, bro!" he exclaimed.

I gave Ben the side-eye. He's just like any other person. I low key found it to be cute. But I still felt like he needed to be looked at by a doctor.

From the Point of View of Tobias Harris

The Philadelphia 76ers Training Complex AKA The Gym

"Anybody heard from Ben?" I asked JRich and Jo (Joel Embiid) as I walked into the athlete's lounge.