XII

Pricey & Spicy

Cameron Newton ✨😍❤️

Cameron Newton ✨😍❤️

A quarterback in the NFL

From the Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

"My name is Cam. Cameron Newton." he flashed a devilish grin.

"Don't you play for The Carolina Panthers?" I asked with a confused look as I moved closer to him.

"I used to, but I've been traded to the Philly Eagles." he smiled.

"Oh ok... cool...so...why did you follow me in here." I stammered as My face turned red in embarrassment.

"I think you a real handsome man." Cam smiled; he licked his lips.

"I'm sure you think I'm handsome as well." I replied.

"You kinda cocky, I see. I like that cause I'm cocky too." I smirked.

"Nah, I'm not, but your dick is poking in your pants. I think someone wants to play." he laughed as he felt my dick.

"You tryna do some with it?" I asked as I bit my lip.

"Nah not yet, but I'm tryna see what them lips taste like." he simpered.

Suddenly, I grabbed Cam I made out with him. I tried my best to resist him, but he was irresistible. He picked me up and held me against the wall in my brand new suit in a public restroom. This entire situation was wild. I grabbed Cam's hat, and I sat it on the sink beside us. I grabbed him, and I pulled him closer to me. The chemistry between us was off the charts. He grabbed my ass as we made out right then and there. I let out a slight moan as he gripped my ass.

"Boy, you ain't ready. I'm telling you. You ain't ready. I'm probably the nastiest nigga you ever met." Cam whispered in my ear from behind as he smacked my ass.

"But I ain't gon tell nobody you a low key freak though." he continued to whisper in my ear.

Seconds later, Cam looked in the mirror; he fixed his suit and tie, making sure he was presentable once more.