VI

Buddy Hield 😍😩🤩✨ Shooting Guard for the Sacramento Kings & NBA Three-Point Contest Champion 2020

Buddy Hield 😍😩🤩✨
Shooting Guard for the Sacramento Kings & NBA Three-Point Contest Champion 2020

Buddy Hield 😍😩🤩✨ Shooting Guard for the Sacramento Kings & NBA Three-Point Contest Champion 2020

From the Point of View of Tobias Harris

"Um..." I said as I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

"Um, what bro...Could you answer the question I need to know? I have been thinking I've been going crazy for the past few days." Josh said with indignation as he sat with his arms folded.

I was in between a rock and a hard place. I was indecisive about what I should do. I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise. I looked up, and I looked Josh dead in the face. I cracked under pressure. Just as I was about to blurt out the truth...Ben walked into the locker room. He looked like he was in search of something. Josh and I turned and looked at him. He had a look of confusion on his face.

"Hey, wassup ?" He asked as he stood near the door.

All most instantly, Josh stood up and asked: "Are you gay, Ben?"

Ben was stunned by such a blunt question. I could tell there was a mix of emotions ranging from anger to embarrassment. I don't know why he's surprised. Everyone knows that if Josh Richardson wants to know something, he will find out by any means necessary.

"No. I'm not Gay Josh..." Ben glared.

"Aye chill Josh that was uncalled for man," I interrupted as I stood between the two.

"I mean. You know me, Tobias. I don't like no secretive ass niggas on the team!Who knows what he could hiding!" Josh exclaimed.

"Well, Josh, I'm not gay. I'm bi. Are you satisfied now?" Ben shouted as he threw his hands up.

From the Point of a View of Benjamin Simmons

"I thought you were better than this man," I said, fuming with anger.

"How do you want me to react! Do you want me to be happy that you could possibly Fuck all this up for our team?" Josh asked.

"How Bro." I sat as and folded my arms.