XIV

Mister Cool

Xavier James: The Glow Up ✨

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

"Cam, chill." I laughed as I resisted his sexual advances.

"Why Ben...We both know we are sexually attracted to each other." he shrugged as he walked away and stood next to a window.

"Yeah...But there's a special someone...in my life." I smiled as I thought about Xavier.

'Oh really..." Cam rolled his eyes.

"Yes, sir!" I exclaimed with pride.

"But are you and this guy in a relationship?" Cam quizzed.

"No..But-"

"Exactly...so, to be honest, there ain't nothing wrong with a little fun in between while yall figure out what yall tryna work towards. "Cam looked at me with a look of lust deep within his eyes.

Why do these men entice me? What have I done to deserve this? Was I paying for the sins of my father? Damn, it sure felt like it...I am surrounded by so many men who want me. But I only want one and that guy is Xavier James. But like Xavier said earlier today, we need to take it slow, and I can dig that. I wanna know everything about him and that will take some time. So in the meantime, I guess Cam can be my...Boy Toy. I smirked at my thought, which in return caught the attention of Cameron.

"What are you smirking about?' Cameron asked as he walked toward me.

"Oh...Nothing..." I lied as I put my arms around his neck.

From The Point of Leonard Jackson

I was awakened by someone knocking on my door, I prayed it was Xavier returning to me so that I could apologize to him profusely. I hopped out of bed and I was extremely dizzy, I couldn't walk straight. I almost fell but I caught myself before I fell. I haven't had a hangover this bad since I was back home in Mississippi. I looked through the peephole and there stood Andreas, one of my line brothers. I opened the door and invited him in. He walked in and looked around the room in confusion. I was embarrassed because the room was trashed, there were alcohol bottles everywhere.