IX

Teenage Fever or Teenage Drama?

Giannis Antetokounmpo 😍✨🤩 Power Forward for the Milwaukee Bucks & 4X NBA All Star

Power Forward for the Milwaukee Bucks & 4X NBA All Star

Giannis Antetokounmpo 😍✨🤩 Power Forward for the Milwaukee Bucks & 4X NBA All Star

From the Point of View of Kendall Jenner

I closed my eyes, and I braced for the impact of the two cars racing towards me. One of the vehicles rammed into the front of the limo, I distinctly remember hearing the sound of glass and metal bending and breaking from the impact. The other car that was coming from behind must've stopped in the back of the limo. Suddenly, two men got out of both cars. Four men in total surrounded me outside of the vehicle. I was terrified, I screamed as loud as I possibly could, but no one could hear me. We all were on an empty stretch of an ordinarily busy Los Angeles freeway. The four men forced open the door, and they tried to grab me, I kicked one of the men in the face, but it didn't hurt him much because he had on a mask protecting his face, it also hid his identity. The other men had the same mask covering their faces, they hid their identities well.

"Get her! Do it now!" one of the masked men screamed.

All of a sudden, one of the men pulled out a needle syringe with liquid injection and stuck me with it. My eyes began to flutter, and I started to feel sleepy, after I passed out, I had no way of comprehending what happened afterward.

From the Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

"They're on their way here to the warehouse Ben." one of the guys who worked for Jimmy whispered.

" Perfect." I smiled.

I hate that I had to take such extreme measures, but this was the only option left. All other options where exhausted. I had to protect my image, Shake's image, and the reputation of the Philadelphia 76ers. I walked down a long corridor of the dilapidated warehouse, I stood at the loading dock, and I waited for Kendall to arrive. Per my personal Mantra, I wasn't going to hurt Kendall, I just wanted her to see things from my way, and after all, this if she still doesn't see things my way, I'll have to turn it up a notch once more. I tried to warn Kendall that if she got on my wrong side, she would regret it. I guess she didn't heed my warnings. I'm a great guy don't get me wrong, but cross me or come at me the wrong way, I will make you regret it, and that's a promise.