VII

Ben and Shake on the Court during a Game

From the Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

I was hot with anger. It was like a wild beast within me was released. I felt the sweat bead against my skin as I struggled to break away from the grip of Shake and Buddy. I wanted to choke her till I saw her take her last breath. Why would Kendall break in my house, and to make things worse why would this bitch try to start drama between the two most innocent people in the situation: Buddy and Jeremy. I would've had at least an ounce of respect for her if she could've started drama between me and Shake. It really pissed me off that she intended to destroy an innocent person's life. Buddy is partly innocent because he had nothing to do with what transpired between Kendall and I. That was between us. But in another light, Buddy is dead ass wrong for participating in a threesome with me and Shake when he knew he had a boyfriend. But again, I can't stress it enough that it was not Kendall's place to expose my bro/ex-boyfriend like that.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and tapped it a couple of times. Then I looked Kendall dead in her eyes.

"So you're the one who had a hit out on me. You're the one who had someone ran me off the road, huh ?" I exploded as I stood in front of her naked with my phone in my hand.

"Indeed, my dear Benjamin." She whispered.

"That's great. I just recorded your confession." I smirked. I looked at my phone, I made sure I recorded her every word.

"Wow. That's cute, Ben. But the truth is... I have a video." She smiled.

"Of what?"

"You, Shake, and Buddy..." she grinned.

"So I guess we even. You shut the Fuck up and do what say... or TMZ will find out about your little threesome..." she continued.

"I don't think-" was all Jeremy managed to get out before he was cut off by Kendall.

"Shut the Fuck up, Jeremy. No one asked you for your thoughts right now." She glared.

"Aye, don't talk to him like that! You disrespectful ass bitch!" Buddy exploded.

"I'm not holding him back from kicking your ass, Kendall. So I suggest you shut that disrespectful shit up." I monotoned as I stood next to Buddy and Shake.

"Anyways...Break up with that fag (Shake) and get back with me!" Kendall demanded.

"Aight imma whoop this bitch ass..." Shake screamed as he popped his knuckles.

"No, Shake. Lemme handle it." I reassured Him.

"Kendall, can we please just leave this alone. I was unhappy with you, and I did what was best for both of us." I sighed.

"Let me think about it, and I will have a decision for you tomorrow." She laughed.

This was an absolute disaster. What was supposed to be a night of fun and sex turned into a complete shit show. Buddy, Leonard, and I decided that we would have to force Kendall to leave. We didn't harm her in any way, we just banded up on her, and she had no choice but to leave.