V

LENNY  (Leonard) 😩😍😭🥺✨

From the Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

I think the smartest thing I can do right now is to try to make it seem like I only wanna be friends with Xavier. I'm happy I didn't show my true feelings on the outside, on the inside, I panicked when I saw shake pull up a few minutes ago. Instead of making Xavier leave, I asked him to stay, because I know that shake would suspect me of cheating. Truthfully, I'm not cheating, I'm just having thoughts of fucking this adorable little guy. People say "You can't have your cake and eat it too"...But I'm Benjamin Simmons, I have my cake, and I eat it also.

"I have to leave. It's an emergency." Xavier said as he looked at his phone.

"Man. I wanted you to hang with us, but I understand."

"It was nice meeting you, Xavier." Shake said as he seemed to wave him off.

"By the way, Xavier, if you wanna come to tomorrow night's game. Let me know." I smiled.

"I already planned on being there."

"Well, I bet your seats aren't gone be as good as these," I smirked.

"Ugh fine. Just send the tickets to my phone." Xavier replied as he looked at his phone and pulled out the keys to his car.

From the Point of View of Xavier James

Back on the Campus

"Lenny, I apologize for being so late," I said as I entered his dorm room.

"You're ok, man." I heard him reply.

I looked up, and I saw Lenny sitting on the other side of a room, leaning a table while scrolling on his phone. There where two candles at the table he sat at. I pray I didn't ruin any surprises he must've planned for us tonight. Damn, I would feel like shit if I ruined his plans. Hopefully, I can make him feel better in some way or another. Leonard was shirtless, and he only had on red sweat pants and a couple of chains around his neck. My dick started to jump at the very sight of him. Especially after what I experienced with him the last time we had sex.

"Come over here to me," Lenny said with a look of lust in his eyes as he stood up from the table.

I walked over near him, and he grabbed both of my hands and looked down at me. He licked his lips and smirked. I got chills as I looked in his eyes. He laughed a little as I grew more anxious by the second. I know his freaky ass had to be up to something. Leonard leaned down, grabbed my face, and gently kissed me.

"Let's eat this dinner I got for us... then after that lemme nut all in that ass," Leonard said as he smirked and returned to his seat at the table.

"Well... I got us some tickets to the game." I confessed quietly as we ate.

"To what game?" Leonard asked as he slurped spaghetti.