XXIII

Where Your Focus Goes, Your Energy Flows...

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

I pushed Lenny back with intense force. He stumbled a bit but he didn't fall. He smirked at me as he balled his fist up and walked toward me with swift gradation. Lenny swung at me but I ducked and he missed me. I swung at him and I punched him directly in the nose. Blood began to gush from his nose. Lenny touched the blood on his face and looked at it on his hand. Anger began to surge within him and he began running towards me.

From the Point of View of Jamie Jenkins

I was completely terrified as I stood behind Shake watching my blood cousin and Ben began to tussle and fight. I was not terrified because I believed Ben would loose, I was terrified because I knew from a deeper perspective of what Leonard was capable of. He could literally kill us all, and no one would be able to find our bodies or any proof of our existence. We could literally vanish off the face of the earth, and no one would know what happened to us. I tried my best to hide my emotions as I watched the two fight, I stood behind Shake for comfort and suddenly, he wanted to intervene.

"I'm not gonna allow this to happen." Shake said as he walked toward Lenny and Ben.

"Shake, stay the fuck out of it! This fight is between these two men! Ben got this!" Tobias fumed as he held Shake back.

"Shake, don't get in between it please, let them hash it out... Please..." I begged as I grabbed his hand.

From the Point of View of Tobias Harris

Even though, I'm not from the south, I have family ties down here. The way people do things down here is very different especially in the country. I did not want Shake to intervene in the fight simply because this was not his fight, Ben had to handle his own business like a man. He had to settle this shit between Leonard and himself , once and for all. Shake and I came as reinforcements and back up, we did not come to fight the fight for him. I believed in Ben and I knew that good would prevail over evil. Ben got this! 

From The Point of View of Shake Milton

As Tobias held me back and Jamie begged me to stay out of it, I began to think that maybe they are right. This was not my fight, I had to stay out of it and let them hash everything out like men. I was visibly upset, but I didn't want Leonard to see the look on my face. It would only give him the energy needed to beat Ben into submission... so I began to cheer on Ben as he continued to tussle in the mud with Leonard.

From the Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

I stood in a pit of mud, and as he came closer to me. I tackled Lenny onto the ground and I began to punch him in the face repeatedly. As I stood up to proceed to kick his body with my thick timberland boots, he nocked me down, got on top of me and began punching me in my face. I heard Xavier scream in agony. His scream gave me the strength to flip Lenny off of me. I grabbed him and put him in a chokehold.