XVIII

It Was Good, Until It Wasnt...

From the Point of View of Chavano "Buddy" Heild

Finally, after everyone mingled for about an hour, dinner was served. I was in the mood for some seafood, thankfully my wish was answered. We were served Stuffed Salmon fillet with a side salad. The Chef prepared the four of us a fantastic meal. Even though I'm not into the fancy stuff, I found the presentation of our dinner to be absolutely amazing. I might have to steal the chef and take him back to California with me. During dinner, Cameron continued to stare at me as we dined, I struggled to resist the urge of grabbing him from the other side of the table and dicking him down right then and there. But, I know I had to be a good boy, in front of our gracious hosts; Ben and Xavier.

After dinner, I returned to the guest house out by the pool. Once I arrived, I stripped naked at the door. I was extremely horny, so I decided to go upstairs and jack off. Just as I was about to get started, I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I rolled my eyes in irritation as I got up to see who was at the door. As I looked out the window, I was pleasantly surprised to see it was Cameron, who decided to interrupt my "Me Time" tonight.  I grabbed a pair of sweat pants out of my suitcase. I put them on and I went downstairs to answer the front door.

"Wassup?" I smirked as I stood in the doorway, staring at Cameron.

"Nothing much, I was just seeing what you were up to... I'm bored and I don't feel like going home just yet." He smiled.

"You can come in if you like..." I gestured.

"Sure." He shrugged with a smirk.

Cam slowly walked over to the living room couch and sat on it as I closed the door. He took his shoes off and propped his legs up on the couch. I stared at him and licked my lips as the lights from the main house and the pool illuminated the room faintly. I slowly walked over to him and he stood up with a slight smirk on his face. I laughed quietly as my eyes explored his body.

"So what brought you here tonight? Be honest." I asked as we stood in front of a window that faced the pool. 

"I think you handsome and..."

"And what ?" I smirked as I moved a little closer to him.

"I might wanna try some..." he trembled.

"Lemme help you out. Cause you obviously need some help." I smiled slightly before I grabbed him around his waist.

I planted my lips on him as he forced his hands down my pants.  He grabbed my dick and he began stroking it. I smiled at him. It wasn't a regular smirk, it was the smirk I gave when I was ready to fuck the shit out of a nigga. He returned the favor. I laughed a little because this guy was in for a rude awakening.