Chapter 3

The club was crowded. It was a friday night, after all.

As soon as you entered, you could already see that half the people here were drunk. They all were obviously very rich since this club was extremely expensive.

Yeri dragged you to the bar, immediately ordering twelve shots. You took only four since you had to drive, while Yeri downed the remaining eight.

"Let's dance!" Yeri squealed, dragging you to the dance floor.

The DJ was some playing good songs. You moved your body to the beat, getting lost in the music.

"Fuck, he's here. I told you he would come!" Yeri said in your ear.

You were about to turn around to see the man your bestfriend has been gushing about, but she stopped you. "No! Don't make it obvious," she yelled over the music. "I'm gonna take two more shots and go greet him. You okay with that, Y/N?"

You chuckle, "Go get some dick, girl!" Yeri laughed before making her way out of the crowd.

You continued dancing for a while. You felt someone's hands on your waist. You looked up at the guy who was smirking creepily at you. "Hey, sexy. What's your name?"

"Uh, hi, it's... Eunji," you lie, trying to get away from him.

"Let's go somewhere quiet, hm?" he whispers in your ear before taking your hand and pulling you out of the crowd. You tried to free your hand from his strong grip, but he was too strong for you. He pushed you against a wall and started kissing down your neck.

"Stop!" you shout, trying to push him off of you, but he didn't move an inch.

In a few seconds, he was on the floor, clutching his nose in pain.

"She said stop, are you fucking deaf?" the man who rescued you said in a cold tone that made a chill run down your spine.

The creepy guy just stood up and left, clutching his now bloody nose.

"Thank you," you say to your savior. You noticed that he was extremely handsome and had such beautiful features.

He turned to look at you. The smile on his face faltered as he froze, staring at you like as if you weren't human.

Thankfully, your notification went off, signalling that you got a message. You opened it immediately.

It was from Yeri: Getting laid, going to Wooyoung's house. See you tomorrow morning! Love you!

"I, um, have to go," you say to the man who was still frozen. "Thank you for saving me," you say with a bow before rushing to your car and driving home.

---