Chapter 17

"A flashback?" Mingi asks. "What do you mean?"

"I just got a flashback of San asking me why I want to get married at... twenty four..." you trail off before passing out.

Wooyoung immediately caught your figure from falling, settling you down on the couch.

San was stunned. It was true that you told him that you wanted to get married at twenty four, but he still couldn't believe that it's you, his Y/N, the girl he loved and still loves.

He watched you get shot.

He watched you fall off that cliff.

But he never found your body; he tried to, but he couldn't.

Now that he thinks of it, he realized that there was no proof of your death.

Wooyoung fetched his phone out from his pocket, immediately calling Yeri. "Hey, babe, can you come over, please? It's about Y/N... You'll know when you get here... Yes, okay, I'll text you the address."

"What's happening, Wooyoung?" Yunho asks.

"I don't really know, honestly," Wooyoung answers. "Yeri will be here in about half an hour, she'll tell you."

~

"She passed out from drinking?" Yeri asks, scanning your face. She was so happy to see you after nearly three weeks.

"Yeah," Wooyoung says, "She got a flashback before she passed out though."

"Oh, that's great!" Yeri says with a bright smile. "She's getting her memories back."

"How did she lose them?" Yeosang asks.

"Don't you know? I mean, you guys kept her hostage here for almost three weeks now."

"Um, no, she's never really spoken about it," Yeosang said, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"There's two possible reasons why Y/N lost her memories," Yeri explains. "It's either from the shock of getting shot, or from banging her head somewhere."

San sucked in a breath. "How do you know that she was shot?"

"My parents and I found her dying on a road in Jirisan," Yeri states.

All the color drained from San's face. "I-I need some fresh air," San says, getting up and leaving.

"What's up with him?" Yeri questions.

Wooyoung sighs. "It's a really sensitive topic for him. San and Y/N were dating."

"What?!"

"He believes Y/N is an enemy, though," Seonghwa says.

"Wait," Yeri says with a gasp. "Is his name Choi San?"

"Yes, why?" Hongjoong asks.

"I was at a cafe today," Yeri says, "Two girls sitting behind me were talking about Y/N and San. One of them said that she knew Y/N was always alive. And then she said something about making San not believe Y/N."

"Do you remember what she looked like?" Mingi asks.

"Not really. I didn't getting a good look cause I assumed they were talking about some other Y/N."

"So there's someone who knew Y/N never died and now she knows that Y/N is back with us," Hongjoong states.

"It has to be someone we know," Yeosang says.

Hongjoong was about to say something when the front door opened, revealing San and Doyeon locked in a kiss as they entered. They pulled apart and quickly entered San's room, closing the door behind them.

"Oh gosh," Mingi sighs. "San still doesn't believe that she really is Y/N."

"That girl was at the cafe today," Yeri blurts out, making everyone turn to look at her.

"Are you sure?" Hongjoong asks.

"Positive."

---